Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
    Furuichi may be a selfish, female obsessed coward, but hey at least he's honest with himself and is dangerously genre savvy to the point of knowing the limits of his character type.

Did somebody order one loli tsundere, heavy on the tsun? Poor Lamia chose the absolute worst guy to crush on. She and Aoi have questionable tastes, at best.

Oga and Hilda argue just like any other married couple. She's falling more and more into the normalcy of human life. Nagging Oga about circumstances out of his control, jeez woman what'd you expect from the king of delinquents? At least he actually wants Beel now, if that's not an upsurge in maturity I don't know what is. She's way too damn overprotective. Don't coddle him like that, let Oga teach him how to be a man!

Ah well, luckily some Habanero meat buns calmed her down. (That's one hella spicy sauce) I know she only wants what's best for Beel, but Oga's got that down. Their bond as father and son is irreplaceable, and even she deep down probably cares for him. Her tolerance for his stupidity is unfortunately very low.

The old guy could be anybody, but he's tough that's for sure. He's a master of shoe fu! Wonder what will become of the Rokisei after Ishiyama leaves? Well Miki, Izuma and Shizuka are the only ones that matter so I'm sure they'll still show up. Oh and maybe Oga's fanboy and his friend too.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Honestly, Furuichi is too apposed to fighting. After what we where shown awhile back at the swimming pool and his short flashback, coupled with his huge protest to fighting; he's hiding something. I've learned that people who are proud of their flaws, are not flawed at all. That goes true for the media as much as it does real life. Plus with Lamia, it's so obvious she wants his "Demon".

By demon, I mean Penis.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Honestly, Furuichi is too apposed to fighting. After what we where shown awhile back at the swimming pool and his short flashback, coupled with his huge protest to fighting; he's hiding something. I've learned that people who are proud of their flaws, are not flawed at all. That goes true for the media as much as it does real life. Plus with Lamia, it's so obvious she wants his "Demon".

By demon, I mean Penis.
    Brrrppfhh lol...shut up perv...

"just popped in my head", this line makes total sense of Oga's personality Old man single handedly defeats two of the horseman with nun-chuck shoes.... and as always furuichi stole the shows...

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Beelzebub 117

Safe to say, I don't think anyone saw that coming.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Much like every chapter since chapter one: The perfect description.

Furuichi. That is all.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Honestly, that was probably the best chapter yet. I don't know why this manga hasn't gotten its own section yet, but it needs one (preferably shared with Toriko).

Great chapter.

So after the last chapter I thought the old man was going to be someone like Saotome. But low and behold the old man is actually Behemoth himself. Seriously did not see Behemoth showing up so early.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post

Safe to say, I don't think anyone saw that coming.
    Hell no!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Much like every chapter since chapter one: The perfect description.

Furuichi. That is all.
    Furuichi's lie about there being a Demon High School to get the other guys involved has come true now.

The fucking irony here....!!!!

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Akumano academy lol .Fun chapter mixed with action.

CHAPTER 118

Ne chapter is out folks. Enjoy!

Aoi is about to get down.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,