Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the correction lol. To answer your question the chapter that was ranked so low was the one from 8 weeks ago

http://www.mangareader.net/beelzebub/107

Which is surprising because I thought that it was one of the best chapters in the series.

Wow, the TOCs go back a lot farther than i thought. Thanks for the info.

I liked that chapter a lot too! Oga was finally starting to become semi-mature, well for him at least. Oh well, I'm sure the fans liked what came after. At least they better! I want Beelzebub to stick around for a long time

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    that chapter was awesome, this current chappter that focused on Aoi was nice to, Aoi must have some golden balls to treat a god like that loll

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I hate to say it, but Coma seems very reminiscent of Kon from early Bleach (but to be fair Bleach wasn't bad back then). Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter, and I laughed more at it than I did at last week's, and mostly due to how Coma clashed with Kunieda's personality. And here I just thought she was going to learn some techniques or something.

...Now I'm even more curious about how Toujou learned to fight demons.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

^ How funny it would be if he actually became a priest ? Oh man, I can already see it ;D.

But really, Kunieda have ton of techniques, what she really needed is power, on the other hand Toujou has inhuman strenght and evolves/adapts very quickly, what he needs are techniques.

BEELZEBUB 116

Enjoy!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

To this day I haven't read one chapter of Beelzebub that was less than a 5/5. Hilarious chapter as usual, loved when Fuuruchi got screwed over. The old man is pretty interesting too, iirc didn't we see him once before?

Was he the old man always fixing the windows and such the kids broke or was that the principal?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Good chapter.

If I was them I would left Furuichi there too. I wonder who the old dude is supposed to be.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter.

If I was them I would left Furuichi there too. I wonder who the old dude is supposed to be.
    Father of the current King of Hell ? Because the Z-sensei seems still to young to be his father (so, the demon king may have one more son ).