Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
    o_O

What was Beel about to do, huh? And why was Hilda angery?

As note, from where did Kunieda get Demon power??

BEELZEBUB 114

Enjoy!

Of course Beel took the #1 spot. I thought Furuichi would be higher.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-30-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^Wasn't surprised about Furuichi. He's purely comedy while the other are main characters is a mixture of comedy + action. They'd pretty much win anytime. Actually thought Oga + Baby Beel might have been switched places in the ranks. Surprised Toujou was anything less than 6th. Thought he'd be immediately right before or after Furuichi.

Just awesomely ironic funny how Aoi won the battle but lost the popularity contest.

I was seriously missing the other baby Beel, + the way he was introduced was too funny; How do you not notice a darkly shadowed baby playing chess under the desk? rofl

Interesting how the girls are suddenly so strong? Didn't seem that strong when 1st introduced.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Hilda & Kunieda were 15 votes apart and Toujou (disappointed he got 8th), Kanzaki & Himekawa were all 12 votes apart between the three of them. I guess we'll see a wider gap between votes in the next character poll.

Like Luffy I found the 2nd Baby Beel as well as his interactions with Beel hilarious.

Maybe it's not that the Red Tails are strong, it might just be the monk guys are ridiculously weak lol.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    ^Wasn't surprised about Furuichi. He's purely comedy while the other are main characters is a mixture of comedy + action. They'd pretty much win anytime. Actually thought Oga + Baby Beel might have been switched places in the ranks. Surprised Toujou was anything less than 6th. Thought he'd be immediately right before or after Furuichi.

Just awesomely ironic funny how Aoi won the battle but lost the popularity contest.

I was seriously missing the other baby Beel, + the way he was introduced was too funny; How do you not notice a darkly shadowed baby playing chess under the desk? rofl

Interesting how the girls are suddenly so strong? Didn't seem that strong when 1st introduced.
    Your'e probably talking about when those 2 girls lost to mk5, it seems they were attacked from behind and the didn't have their weapons with them, those bald monks are probably gonna always be 2 steps behind everyone else kinda like krillen.

Im glad to see the dark bell back to i though he would have disappeared already

Beelzebub 115 is out ^^

Lol Tengu aren't demons for nothing. Even though there is the pervert demon and the fearsome demon

Great chapter, there isn't a manga out atm that tops this one in comedy or quality (Sun-Ken Rock & OP are on that level though).

Great chapter.

A chapter all about Aoi, I like it. Wasn't expecting Coma to look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Great chapter, there isn't a manga out atm that tops this one in comedy or quality (Sun-Ken Rock & OP are on that level though).
    Eh, I don't know. Can't say about Sun-Ken Rock, haven't read it yet but OP jokes are getting kind of stale.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

OP never gets stale >:| Sun-Ken Rock is a great read, even though it is a manghwa (Did I get that right?) it's read like any manga series (so the opposite of Veritas iirc).

Manhwa Chaos, but yeah that's a hard word to spell correctly.

Was this the chap that was rated extremely low? How dare Japan dislike Aoi chan! And here I thought she was one of the most popular characters.

Was nice for laughs and explains how she was able to keep up with the new and improved Hilda. Not exactly what I was expecting from her demonic client, it's like Furuichi if he were a demon.

I have to wonder if and who Toujou will contract with, if it's possible I could see him and Izuma working together as long as the same rules apply to half demons. Though I wouldn't be opposed to him receiving his own demon either.

Furuichi and En still have a chance to partner up, and I'm sure Himekawa and Kanzaki will get in on the action too maybe even Natsume. I really want to see everyone else get stronger and fight on par with demons. Should be epic. Tamura my love for you shall never cease. Keep up the good work!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!