Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
    That bishonen impression Beel pulled in Oga's body, I just lost it. Hands down the most humorous manga I've ever read.

Furuichi you poor bastard, will you ever have your day in the sun? Being the butt monkey in a battle gag manga ain't easy that's for sure.

I like seeing all the different expressions Oga never gets to show off now that Beel's in his body. He's fond of Kunieda too, which of course means incoming cat fight with overprotective mother Hilda. Damn women can be scary sometimes.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

i love this manga...too funny! beel posing as oga with the wine cup??? i almost lost it. love it

twitter.com/jedijuck

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    wahhahahahahhahaha...Oga shojo face...wahahhahhha..Omigod..my stomach...this was a Crazy ass ch..and poor furuichi..i hope tamura give him a little break..but it`s so fun to watch him suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

CHAPTER 113

Enjoy friends!

Everybody do the pudding dance.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-23-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So in the end Aoi becomes Beelzebubs new mother. Furuichi is amazing as always.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

God I love this manga. The entire chapter had me in tears.

Furuichi is turned on by some freaky shit, though it's hardly a shock. Go Go Pudding Dance! Kunieda was both delightfully cute and surprisingly badass. Something that poor old Hilda just can't pull off. That had to be one heck of a blow to her ego.

Beel's glomp attack was too much for Aoi to handle and then Hilda decided to cut loose. Wouldn't you know it, the exact time the body transfer reverted is when Oga takes a whipping from two of the most ferocious women in manga history. Old man Zen probably thought experiencing it first hand was for the best, or more likely he just didn't give a damn/forgot.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

it was quite a funny chap indeed,
    but the ending was too predictable (bodyswitch after the smackdown)

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    predictable but hilarious. Furichi is a weirdo getting turned on by the pudding dance lol, and what was oga trying to do at the end was he jealous.

Lol funny chapter as usual. Gotta love that pudding dance. and be'el's surprise attack
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

This page is full of noseless people :p: page 3

Why did they spitted out blood from their mouths ?: page 17 Did they bite their tongues, or what ?

Demon powers ? Wasn't Kunieda learning how to excorcise demons ? Does it mean, that the only method of exorcising them, is to use the same kind of power ?

@dct21 I belive he tried to protect his own body from harm ;P, but just like Hilda, he ended up hurting it ;P.

The last page reminded me of those joke combinations attacks from Battle Moon Wars .