Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
    It's funny that even just switching Oga's personality into Beels body and him talking, makes him look like some kind of baby genius professor. Can't wait for next chapter!
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

BEELZEBUB CH.111

Enjoy buddies!

Even in Baby Beels body Oga still kicks ass. Well I wouldn't see it going any other way either.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-09-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    how is oga still so strong in a baby's body, can't wait till next chapter theres gonna be a lot of misunderstandings i bet.

ROFL

Man "Manning up" Oga manages to do no matter what body he's in. Why do I get the feeling they won't find that teacher back or 5 or so chapters. Good to see her finally back. Guessing she'll become a key factor in future battles kinda like she was in the volleyball game.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    how is oga still so strong in a baby's body, can't wait till next chapter theres gonna be a lot of misunderstandings i bet.
    was actually explained here.
    http://www.mangareader.net/222-15816...hapter-11.html

Oh dear god I fell off my chair at the stuff between Hilda and Oga.
    I think my favorite part was Hilda trying to mentally prepare herself. so moe~~~~ :3

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Hmmm i wonder if Saotome maybe has gone to the demon world because of Ens little war declaration. Either that or he sucks as a teacher.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar

Freaking awesome chapter, hilda is jealous, furichi got punched by beel and kanazaki goets 3 times stronger when someones pulls the chain on his face lol

Another good chapter. Ah Fuurichi now your labled as a pedophile, so sad.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

That guy can't get a break.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?