Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    nother fine chapter. Super Milk Time, ha! I just love the prep that has to go into this attack--that, and the risk involved in using this technique leads me to think that it probably won't be overused during battles (or if so, then we'll likely get panels of Oga trying to dodge attacks while the milk cools, also fun). Seeing Oga jump around with that maniacal grin on his face while yelling "Dabu!" was simply a blast--every week, this manga wins my heart all over again. And that last panel? Awesome. ^^

Can't wait to see what power this "full synchro" brings.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Definitely another funny and great chapter,

But I have to say this is really disappointing in some ways.

Oga already needs the Kaio ken/Super Sayijin/ bankai power-up after only showing 1 unique new attack?

That's not a good sign at all.

Indicates either Oga will be pulling the same "1-special-attack-only thing" as Ichigo has while every1 else has like 20 attacks or more, or this manga is gearing up to end earlier than I thought

^Speaking of which, any1 want to give possibilities of storylines or enemies after this arc, other than the going to demon world?
    This manga hasn't been to serious so I doubt they would stick Oga, or any humans in his group, in that world for too long, or long enough to get serious.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Beelzebub doesn't look like the series that would fall into the trap of continously using the same attack. Besides even now that he's been shown to be so ridiculously powerfull there's still plenty of ways Tamura can go about this.

Just think of the volleyball twist we had earlier, just because Oga is strong doesn't mean he won't face hardships in a different way.

Either way was a loveable chapter.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Holy snaps an early beelzebub chapter. F'n Awesome once again
    http://manga.redhawkscans.com/?manga...ter+109#page=1

^ You beat me to it.

Great chapter though. Ha! Furuichi got caught with his pants down.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

..... Furuichi....

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

"What! Are you kidding me" perfectly sums up my reaction.

Used to think besides his personality getting him in trouble Furuichi was pretty lucky, Seeing it now, he's kind of the complete opposite of that.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    c'mon furuichi...these next couple of chapters you better make a contract with en or before alain delon gets to you!!!!

but if that small use of power opened a portal/crack after the volleyball arc then who knows what's going to happen after that huge move

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    c'mon furuichi...these next couple of chapters you better make a contract with en or before alain delon gets to you!!!!

but if that small use of power opened a portal/crack after the volleyball arc then who knows what's going to happen after that huge move
    Maybe that is exactly what the leader of En's private special force wanted.

Great chapter, I almost got choked to death xD.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    it was so awesome how everybody was just chillin and minding their own business the BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM. Furichi will never be a ladies man again.

I also like the miz of comedy where bell took over oga's body and tried to take his pants off lol.