Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    Oga seemed different, I don't know why but he seems more confident in himself. Still the same old hilarious juvie delinquent but he's matured in some oddly nonsensical way. Baby Beel too, Hilda must be so proud.

About what I expected from the fight. Hecatos was just a warmup and Oga trashed him in no time. Love how he just randomly explained the attack without integrating it into the battle, nice change of pace.

Here's hoping Toujou comes back to pummel Gravel and then we can get to some serious contenders. On the other hand I want to see Oga's new technique he's talking about, either way great chap. Alain Delon should just stick to teleportation and Furuichi worship from now on.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Oga seemed different, I don't know why but he seems more confident in himself.
    It's the eye's Trill, it's the eyes. Those are confident eyes.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^Well, still managed to sneak in some Furuichi worship.
    Interesting how Oga seems to be able to sense their approximate strength.
    Sadly think that loser will try some last ditch effort, though ruining Oga's moment.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Beelzebub is so awesome, it should have a subforumn aleady

New chapter is out: http://www.mangareader.net/beelzebub/107
    Awesome!Just awesome chapter!

WHATS THE FIRST PAGE I CANT READ IT!! on a side note beezlebub is amazing i love this manga so much along with toriko we have 2 new "big 3" lol i cant wait till next chapter

Great chapter indeed.

IT'S SUPER MILK TIME!!!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    awesome chapter, oga showed a lot of growth too

^Yeah, was surprised he was smart enough to want to go directly at the leader to end this.

Loved baby Be'el and the clone bonding, and acting like they were really listening to the conversation. was just rofl
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    As soon as next chapter comes out...I'm going to read it while drinking a glass of milk...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!