Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
    Just another great chapter of a great manga. I usually read the chapters 2-3 times to make sure I get every joke written in them. Hopefully next chapter we will hear what Kunieda's grandfather has to say with a little update of Toujou's progress with Zen.

This chapter was awesome Grandfather going teach him Demon Powers.

Oga and Beel staring at Aoi chan with the demon background had me rolling along with Furuichi's last comment.

Nice chapter.
    It's nice seeing the humor stays high in times of quietness.

Another great chapter of beelzebub. From the start it had me laughing with Beel doing his little dance. Aoi granddad is going to start teach Oga how to use demon powers. Can't wait to see the results.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    awesome new ch. who new demons sayed prayers lol.

fuurchi looked like a boss for a second there
    Yeah I know. Too bad he's not a straight fighter like the rest of them but I like this Fuurchi better.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I hope gramps is gonna teach some stuff to Kunieda as well, she's been a little to much out of the fighting despite being quite strong.

Kunieda looked smokin in the hot springs. Still wonder what exactly she sees in Oga, maybe she's just kinky like that.

Interested to find out just how gramps knows about the demons. Might give some background and possible connection for Kunieda in the future as well. Oga already acts like a demon, now he just has to learn how to fight like one.

Furuichi would make a great leader. He's able to use his wits to avoid unnecessary confrontations and convince people with half truths and passion. If Oga's the strongest Ishiyama has to offer Furuichi has got to be the smartest.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

BeelZebub Chapter 95 : "King En of the Net Game"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-06-2011 at 06:13 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Thanks for the update Roku!

Wow Beelzebub never fails to deliver the laughs. Chiaki just jumped up my character list now that I found out she's a gamer. It's different to see such an important plot being resolved by "Streak Fighter 4" (subtle yet sweet Tamura) That's totally unfair that En switched up though, especially in a fighting game. Seeing the gang all together is always fun. Himekawa is LOADED. Dude is set for life.

Kunieda could gain some nice skills for fighting demons if she learns from Isa. No Toujou sighting yet but I'll keep my eyes open. Oga looks like he's about to get some nice development too so that's something to look forward to.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

LOL, "The Zero-Frame Floating Strip!!, aka the "Ghost Strip"" xD.

Great chapter. Oga getting ready to train with the old man and Kunieda wanting to learn how to defeat demons I saw coming but I would of liked if Hilda would teach her a little something later on. I wonder what rapid growth we'll see from Oga next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Thanks for the update Roku!

That's totally unfair that En switched up though, especially in a fighting game. Seeing the gang all together is always fun. Himekawa is LOADED. Dude is set for life.

Lol, I know right but people do it all the time....Don't we all wish we were rich like him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,