Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
    Lol Beel's noobness is contagious, poor kouta.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Oga made some good use out of obligatory Krillin Bro #4. He may be a thick-headed idiot but damn if he isn't entertaining. With all this training taking place in preparation for the demons I'd really like to see some of Toujou's training with old man Zen.

As freakishly awesome as Ishiyama's ogre is Toujou has won me over for favorite character status, which is saying something considering how likable the entire cast is.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

BeelZebub Chapter 93 by MangaCurse Scans

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Furuichi is a genius among idiots. It seems he can pull off the serious role just as good as the comic role.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Just caught up with Beelzebub seems the same way I left it, everyone was saying it was changing from comedy to battle manga. Its the same comedy/battle manga it start out as for me.

Bitch ass pussy Oga had me rolling.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    well...this manga is worth to have an all-nighter to catches the recent ch.....Crazy Oga^

anyway,this chapter did rightful honor to Furuichi, thus it alone made this most amazing chapter.

Oga seems to be progressing with his training and Kouta vs Beel moments are always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Started to read this series last week and caught up to the latest chapter today. And it's pretty damn good. Like the storyline and characters. Favorite characters are Toujou, Oga, Hilda, Aoi, and Furuichi Especially Furuichi, he cracks me up. Can't wait to see what comes next and especially how far Oga's training will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Oga made some good use out of obligatory Krillin Bro #4. He may be a thick-headed idiot but damn if he isn't entertaining. With all this training taking place in preparation for the demons I'd really like to see some of Toujou's training with old man Zen.

As freakishly awesome as Ishiyama's ogre is Toujou has won me over for favorite character status, which is saying something considering how likable the entire cast is.
    Toujou is definitely a beast. He reminds me of Mitsuomi from Tenjho Tenge.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Just catched up with this serie a few days ago and i gotta say, i love the hell out of this.

It's amazing how Tamura manages to keep up a decent storyline while showcasing several support characters (wich is a shame that some mangas cannot) and keeping up the badassness of Oga.

This is definetley one of the best running series in my view.

Gather everyone! The Beel dancing class is about to begin

http://mangacurse.info/reader/?manga...pter+94#page=1

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    awesome new ch. who new demons sayed prayers lol.

fuurchi looked like a boss for a second there