Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 760
  1. #151
    Senior Member Yondaime123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    661
    I didn't get half of it.But still good Oga is badass.

  2. #152
    Initiate
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mantova (Italy)
    Posts
    5
    I enjoyed last chap, kinda curious 'bout what's going to happen next.

  3. #153
    7 Months Left ammada™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Subaku no Arabasta!!!
    Posts
    950

    TV Anime Series of Beelzebub Announced!!

    According to Weekly Shonen Jump, a TV anime series of Beelzebub was announced to be start in January 2011.


    Source:Scan of WSJ

  4. #154
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,699
    Oh hell yes!

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  5. #155
    Senior Member Yondaime123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Oh hell yes!
    Yep that's true !

  6. #156
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    According to Weekly Shonen Jump, a TV anime series of Beelzebub was announced to be start in January 2011.


    Source:Scan of WSJ
    Ok on one part Im happy on this cause this is just awesome

    On another note Im still Pissed that THIS gets an Anime before Psyren. I wish the Damn Studio's would wake up and see a great manga

    But Other then that Im still excited for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  7. #157
    7 Months Left ammada™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Subaku no Arabasta!!!
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    On another note Im still Pissed that THIS gets an Anime before Psyren. I wish the Damn Studio's would wake up and see a great manga
    No need to get piss off on something like that. It was so expected that Beel to be animated before Psyren.

  8. #158
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Ok on one part Im happy on this cause this is just awesome

    On another note Im still Pissed that THIS gets an Anime before Psyren. I wish the Damn Studio's would wake up and see a great manga

    But Other then that Im still excited for this
    Fuck Psyren! How the hell Beelzebub get anime before Bakuman?!! They actually been trying to get animated unlike Beelzebub!



    ps: looking forward to beelzebub anime btw.

  9. #159
    bakuman is getting an anime it starts this november and beelzebub is for next year if you don't count the ova wich is also in november this year

  10. #160
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Fuck Psyren! How the hell Beelzebub get anime before Bakuman?!! They actually been trying to get animated unlike Beelzebub!



    ps: looking forward to beelzebub anime btw.
    bakuman is getting an anime when this season ends.

    edit: looks like fugy beat me to it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •