Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ^^ Looking good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Kinda late but, presenting the inks and colors. Comments/questions/complaints are go!

Also, whoring this out now before others do:

Temari (semi fleshed-out):

Full art concept (roughs)

Shikamaru's smug face is still a ***** to get right, but I hope I did the basic premise justice; first time drawing Temari -- challenging. Bic pen, 20 minutes.
    Comments/complaints are go! Tighter lines and colors coming ASAP.

Rough draft 1.0

Bic pen, 30 mins.

Long Range Squad, inked style. I took liberties on Temari's design since she didn't look as striking with the long-sleeved look she's rocking in the manga, so hence the skirt and fish nets. Colored version coming as soon as I get Marvel vs. Capcom 3 out of my system.

Inks by my left hand and Photoshop CS3.

Comment/complain away!

Finally got to coloring this piece. First time having to paint rocks from scratch, pretty damn challenging. BG's copped so I can't take credit. The rocks and the rest of the colors were all me so yeah. PhotoShop CS3, couple of days.

Well you do know how to draw, I'll give you that.

And nice job on the rocks

Work in prgress, whoring it out now.

Pencils, Bristol board, my left hand. Comment away/

Hey peeps, here's the tighter pencils on Chouji. #2 pencil on Bristol board. Inks/colors coming soon.

Inks -

Late on these, so aoplogies. Pencils on smooth Bristol, inks/colors on PhotoShop CS 3.

Butterfly Rage -Colors-

Otanjoubi Omedetou

Oiroke no Jutsu Chouji Redux