Hybrid View

Drawing of the Month #2! [B&W] Closing June 17th! Winner: redstrife!

Welcome to the Drawing of the Month!

Reigning champion: ydoc!

This is a regular competition, which can be spotted on forums everywhere, and since our growing community seems to be inspiring Graphicists of all types, I welcome you all to submit a drawing this month (May 17 - June 17).

Theme: Anything goes - but black and white only!

If you have any questions regarding the theme, please PM Ravona or ImotoChan.

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE OUR DISCUSSION THREAD HERE.

Winners get all the e-ego they can handle. :>

To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!

At the end of the month, the winner will be chosen by a public vote.

SUBMISSION RULES:

- Only ONE submission per person, your submission will be considered your finalised work and as such no changes are permitted.

- Submissions are to be uploaded to a free host like Imageshack or Photobucket, and be posted in a reply in this thread. Alternatively, you can upload your entry to your Deviantart account and host it from there. Please do NOT submit a thumbnail of your entry - post a proper image.

- The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.

- Date of creation is irrelevant - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfill that criteria. For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto fanart".

- There are no fixed dimensions required for entry. However, please be considerate and resize your submission to reasonable dimensions so that viewing it would not cause inconvenience. Example of a reasonable size would be 1000x1600 pixels.

- Your username, or its abbreviation, your logo, etc. doesn’t need to be on your work. However, we will be monitoring the entries in order to prevent plagiarism.

VOTING RULES:

- Voting period will commence and go on for ONE week once the submission period is over. Announcement for the start of voting will be done in the discussion thread.

- Anyone and everyone can vote.*

- Voters can PM either Ravona or ImotoChan their top three favourite drawings anytime during voting period. Titling the PMs to indicate the voting would be highly appreciated. :>

*Participants are not allowed to vote for themselves during voting period, but they are still allowed to vote.

Embrace your dreams and show us just who the hell you think you are!

Go forth - And create! Let's see some submissions! ^^

Good luck!
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 06-16-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Beer and Music
    Removed as per request. ~Ravona

Bart and 50 Cent

Last edited by ImotoChan; 05-18-2009 at 02:14 AM.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar

Plugged In

^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Also on my Deviant Art page

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Winner: redstrife!

Spoiler!

2nd: ImotoChan
    3rd: Arisato-kun

'Grats, thanks, and see you guys next round!

Frog Killer Danzou

A person in that position, by the laws of physics, should lose balance and fall.