Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like the anime more than the manga. It's hard to tell what's happening in the manga with all the magic seals here and there and a bunch of other random stuff.

I'm quite disappointed that in the second OAV they skipped the Celes arc, which I was really looking forward to with hey, more magic seals here and there! I was thinking the battle scenes would look really epic. I was right, since at the start of the OAV it showed a short scene of the ending of the Celes arc - and boy did the animations look hawt. Go back and re-do Celes pls.

And the manga is just full of random shits that I have a hard time following. D=
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

I've watched the anime, since I'm reading the manga aswell, I didn't like the fillers too much. So, I prefer the manga than the anime. Although I agree that I have no idea what's going on with the manga anymore, since it's getting quite confusing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    I'm quite disappointed that in the second OAV they skipped the Celes arc, which I was really looking forward to with hey, more magic seals here and there! I was thinking the battle scenes would look really epic. I was right, since at the start of the OAV it showed a short scene of the ending of the Celes arc - and boy did the animations look hawt. Go back and re-do Celes pls.
    Me too! There are some things I'd like clarified about the Celes arc, and the anime is generally less confusing, so I was super disappointed that they skipped right over it. Plus the Celes arc was one of my favorites. Does anyone know why they left that part out?

I loved the Tokyo Revelations OAV though.

CLAMP needs to make a guide to understanding TRC or something of that sort lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aribelle View Post
    Me too! There are some things I'd like clarified about the Celes arc, and the anime is generally less confusing, so I was super disappointed that they skipped right over it. Plus the Celes arc was one of my favorites. Does anyone know why they left that part out?

I loved the Tokyo Revelations OAV though.

CLAMP needs to make a guide to understanding TRC or something of that sort lol.
    Well, I get the general idea of the Celes arc but those little details are sometimes hard to pick up. :<
    And it's a very exciting arc with lots of fight scenes so I don't know why they skipped it. To be honest, I'm really disappointed they didn't continue off Tokyo Revelations. The other arc (name slips me) was also pretty cool. Atleast the outfit they were wearing was hot!

And yes, they really do! How many Syaorans are there now - the answer is I don't know! ;-;
    Last edited by ilollipopz; 05-19-2009 at 09:12 AM.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Double post. :x

Anyways, the second episode of the OAV is out!
    And I must say, it is awesome. The fight scene between Syaoran and Syaoran was really well animated. And later Fai was standing on water, lolwut.

And to continue the discussion of why Celes arc wasn't animated, I think the general public in Japan wanted to see Syaoran versus Syaoran more. Besides, if they had to animate the Celes arc, there's bound to be around 4-5 episodes due to all the information and flashbacks etc. As disappointing as it is, it's unlikely they'll go back and animate it. But we can still wish! ;-;
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Senior Member *kinomoto_sakura*'s Avatar
    Wow....... It's like you know everything....... Cool....
    ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

i do watch the first season and the music is awesome and is a nice anime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

I watch the show, I'm gonna start the manga once I catch up on One Piece ^w^

The Tsubasa anime was one of the first anime I watched, so having nothing to compare it to, I thought it was a decent anime at the time. (Looking back on it, I think to myself.. egads. D:) After the first season, I picked up the manga, brilliant art by Clamp. <3 And I couldn't bear watching the second season after that. >< Although the manga may be confusing, it's Clamp, you'll get used to it. :x

@ilollipopz: Edit your first post to avoid double posting. :>

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post

@ilollipopz: Edit your first post to avoid double posting. :>
    I would've done that, but the two posts had nothing to do with each other so I didn't. :x

I quite like the anime, even if the animation was only decent. Thankfully, the OAVs look awesome.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?