Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Anyone else thinking "They're making moves to kill fansubbing"?
    I'm busy thinking and loling on how they're gonna fuck up this time

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

You can watch all the latest episodes subbed by funimation for free here:

http://www.onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx?v=2942
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

One Piece

funimation suks im from Netherlands so i cant watch i like the fansubbed becuese some time's they just make it perv(its funny)
    but funimation will totaly fuck it up

http://www.watch-onepiece.com/ rules!!!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    This is going to be painful... real painful.

Banned
    Honestly, I'm waiting to see them pick up the dubs again. Thought they were ok.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Honestly, I'm waiting to see them pick up the dubs again. Thought they were ok.
    They never dropped it. They are just incredibly slow. Currently they are at Drum Island.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    They never dropped it. They are just incredibly slow. Currently they are at Drum Island.
    that is quite far away.... i honestly only like one thin about the dubbing of the anime and that would be the second op Wonderland i like it in english version but still i like it more in the original but yeah you can only guess where will they screw up know in the anime? (why don't vizmedia try to get the dubbing rights?)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Actually they're doing very well, they just started around this year. Making it all the way from the series beginning to Drum Island is pretty good for a year's time. By the end of this year they should be up to date and starting Water 7. (they did Skypea already)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Actually they're doing very well, they just started around this year. Making it all the way from the series beginning to Drum Island is pretty good for a year's time. By the end of this year they should be up to date and starting Water 7. (they did Skypea already)
    They started in 2007 with Skypea(Sucks, cartoon network only aired half of it). After they finished that they started from the beginning. So it's been about three years. Although, as of recently they have been getting faster.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Actually that was only in the US, they finished Skypea in the UK. The episodes are online somewhere......

They're doing good though, they should start Water 7 by the end of the year hopefully, if not then early next year.