Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Or not.

I don't wana stream anime on their fukken site, I like to store all my anime on my external so I can watch it whenever :|

This doesn't however doesn't effect me in the slightest, because the One Piece anime is garbage which I refuse to watch :]
    oh man... why didnt i vote in wingzy, WHY? silly me, you wont deceive me again Sangaz, never again!!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Veteran Member
    Sweet, I haven't voted for Wingzy yet, and I'm do it :O, Sangaz I won't let you win... RAWR, was going to reconsider xD

You two clearly need your eye's testing, Animation quality has sucked ever since the CP9 arc, Producers got lazy and thought that making the character designs look a bit crisper would cover up the fact that they're being cheap bastards with the animation itself.

It went they same way as naruto and bleach, standard procedure once a shounen title gets more attention than it deserves xP

I'll stick with the manga version.

sorry for derailing the topic :x

You two clearly need your eye's testing, Animation quality has sucked ever since the CP9 arc, Producers got lazy and thought that making the character designs look a bit crisper would cover up the fact that they're being cheap bastards with the animation itself.

It went they same way as naruto and bleach, standard procedure once a shounen title gets more attention than it deserves xP

it isnt that bad.... they clearly changed the animation (less detailed must i say) from the end of cp9 until now, but that doesnt made it garbage, and i still like to watch some scenes from the manga animated

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    It doesn't matter does it? The purpose of fansubbing is to provide the masses with access to these episodes. By these licensing companies doing the subbing themselves, there's no need for fansubbing and the masses are happy.
    The difference being that fansubbing (as long as you weren't using Narutofanplus) is a free service as opposed to buying highly overpriced DVD boxsets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Thats true.. But at least they don't make retarded fillers like in naruto/bleach. Also the other bad thing is, that since a while openings are losing quality, some boys band bullshit, nothing like older openings.
    But its still cool to watch it animated, and its still way better than many other titles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Anyone else thinking "They're making moves to kill fansubbing"?
    I do, although I believe that time spent trying to run 4kids out of buissness is time better spent.

Just thought I should throw this out there, so if you don't know...
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNimation
    As anime fans know, FUNimation Entertainment planned under the authorization of Toei Animation, Fuji Television, Shueisha for the first ever online simulcast of the series ‘One Piece’ tonight at 9:00 pm CDT., just one hour after its premiere on Japan’s Fuji Television. Unfortunately, in the last 24 hours we have determined that the FUNimation servers were compromised, even though we employ strict security standards. An unknown individual accessed and posted episode 403 online and as a direct result of this illegal act, all U.S. and Canadian fans will be deprived of access to this great anime series for the immediate future. We will use the full extent of our efforts to locate and prosecute the perpetrators and will provide updates in this most serious matter.
    That was on May 30th. But this could be a current problem for fan subbed One Piece.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Sounds good, but it doesnt make any difference to me because i watch it in the spanish fansubbed version Im gonna be fine unless they start having problems with the raw beacause of this new official Sub. that would be a problem

Thanks Blue hime!

Veteran Member
    fansubs are the best way to experience mostly every anime. one piece is no exception. the english dub is crap..

but making the subs themselves an hour after release.....its good for the fans who want it right away, but im not sure if its all for the better.

though it might just be to more accuratly count the viewers
    Spoiler!