Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Come join us on IRC, it's a fantastic waste of time.

AND, at the same time, you can go to rizon on IRC, join #idlerpg and then set yourself up and do...absolutely nothing. It's completely free and effortless. You sit there and your character gains levels and items by you idling.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I believe Gunz: The Duel on ijji has a spectator mode.
    Gunz is a F/TPS shooting game, I doubt Paul would have interest in that.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    This helps me all the time:
    Spoiler!
    or
    Spoiler!

It does a soul good I tell you.
    SPELLING FAIL. :3

did you ever tried mybrute

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Why won't people consider Paul's post for once? You just keep on posting stuff, look at his categories first.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    did you ever tried mybrute
    I just made an account there. seems this thread was helpful to my benefit.

Is there any online fantasy world that is nothing but vistas of beautiful sceneries that you could float around to? Maybe zoom in to an ant's eye view of a field of flowers, then zoom out and fly over a mountain range?

Perhaps even a virtual Tour of a replica of real world city like London, Paris, or Brisbane Australia.

I think virtual tours would be super cool, and actually useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I just made an account there. seems this thread was helpful to my benefit.
    The reason I don't play mmorg's is that I get killed easily, and fast action is just too much for me to handle.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Is there any online fantasy world that is nothing but vistas of beautiful sceneries that you could float around to? Maybe zoom in to an ant's eye view of a field of flowers, then zoom out and fly over a mountain range?

Perhaps even a virtual Tour of a replica of real world city like London, Paris, or Brisbane Australia.

I think virtual tours would be super cool, and actually useful.

The reason I don't play mmorg's is that I get killed easily, and fast action is just too much for me to handle.
    Its not a MMORPG. Paul it sounds like what you want to play is Spore or Simcity. Neither one of them is internet. At least I think they aren't.

I read a few webcomics. They're a pretty good time waster, and something to look forward to during the week.

I read:
    Questionable Content
    A few here
    Looking for Group

There are more out there of course, it's just a matter of looking for them. I would really suggest looking at Jeph's comments if you go through Questionable Content. He often links to other webcomics. I would also suggest starting from the beginning on many of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    I read a few webcomics. They're a pretty good time waster, and something to look forward to during the week.

I read:
    Questionable Content
    A few here
    Looking for Group

There are more out there of course, it's just a matter of looking for them. I would really suggest looking at Jeph's comments if you go through Questionable Content. He often links to other webcomics. I would also suggest starting from the beginning on many of those.
    I'll check these out too. I here Marvel has paysite online comics too. I wonder if it's worth the dough?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Dammit no pronz? Are you sure? I got some good ones I couldve reccomended too (not the computer killing ones). Your loss.

Real Life

1. You can always try your hand at cooking. Even if you fail and create something completely inedible, you can lol feeding it to your family and watching the looks on their face(although you risk eternal resentment to your food XD) once they take a bite of your abomination.

2. Try playing practical jokes on your friends and family. It'll be painful and embarrasing to them, but you'll be having the lulz of you life. And all it costs is a little bit of brain power.

3. Home improvement. Fix that dresser that you promised to fix your wife keeps nagging you about. Get some friends or family to help you out and succeed/fail with the joy of doing something constructive.

4. Learn to play an instrument. Its just not anymore complicated than that.

5. Finish that novel you've been working on(lolfamilyguy).

Internet

1. Music sites like Imeem and Lastfm are relly good for bulding your own playlists and uploading your own music and sharing it with multiple people to enjoy/discuss with. I've neglected my Imeem for so long now, but Im considering going back active on it again.

2. If wanna put your creativity to the test, try making some amv's with your favorite shows and songs.

3. If your not the type to actually participate in a game, then MyBrute is perfect for you. You just give your character a name and some other stuff, and just watch your character get owned for reasons beyond your control.

I'll think of more stuff later.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...