Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF Moments

Oh I beg to differ, but you can keep on putting the Rockets as horrible team and they'll keep showing you otherwise.

I looked down and saw that I had not only one, but two cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    Oh I beg to differ, but you can keep on putting the Rockets as horrible team and they'll keep showing you otherwise.
    News flash, they lost. They couldn't make it without Yao.

Anyway, today in physics, our teacher was talking about connecting wires to form a circuit and he's a bit of a retard. He begins going on about how one side is called the banana and how you have to put it in the hole...now I kinda did a double take on this one, but then my friend started laughing which triggered a series of laughter and then I told her I'd put the banana in the hole for her if she was having too much trouble facing it and my physics teacher goes "Yeah no problem I'd be happy to help too." And then there's just this very...long....moment...of....silence..... as all of us stare incredulously at our teacher...

Then he went on to talk about how one end is actually called the "male" end and you have to put it in the backside of the female end. I would've made another joke here but I was afraid he'd want to join in on this one too.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Banned
    One day, as a joke my friend told our French teacher at the time that his brother was retarded after she made the comment "That's retarded." About a month later it was open house and my friends brother was their, he was about the same age as the then 22yr old French Teacher. His brother made perverted jokes to her throughout the night only to have her respond especially slow to him, as if he was retarded. At the very end of the open house, he asked her if they wanted to go fuck, just like that. She then turned to my friend and asked, "What does he think that means?" His brother now angry yelled "Are you fucking retarded?"

Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    never said they were a horrible team they are a great team why else would they be in the NBA even a scrubby team like the bobcats are a great team just for being in the League. Just sayin that its my personal opinion that the lakers intentionally dropped 3 games to raise more $$$ , for what purpose? idk yet .... i can't think of any other reason how they went into 7 games against a team without Yao or T-mac or Mutombo!!!!

Sig By Damon Max

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    never said they were a horrible team they are a great team why else would they be in the NBA even a scrubby team like the bobcats are a great team just for being in the League. Just sayin that its my personal opinion that the lakers intentionally dropped 3 games to raise more $$$ , for what purpose? idk yet .... i can't think of any other reason how they went into 7 games against a team without Yao or T-mac or Mutombo!!!!
    Wasn't it obvious that the Lakers got lazy and it almost came back to haunt them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingzy View Post
    I looked down and saw that I had not only one, but two cocks.
    w-w-whaaatt? Nevermind...I...shall not ask. (Oh, I know a writer at fanfiction.net who felt a painful throbbing in her toe, took off her sock, and found that half of her toe was GONE ;D)

Anyway. This tends to happen a lot: while I'm drawing, I just find out that that one eye/hand/etc I drew is perfect, except for the fact that it's disproportional TT_TT
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

hmmm...Once in my high school spanish class, some guys convinced a girl with a huge rack to flash them when the teacher turned her back for $20...Needless to say, she never got the money

Today at school out science teacher got... how should I say this, IDK. So she said if you stand up you have to go stand in the corner (what does she think we are? FIRST GRADERS!?). So this dude next to me got into a corner becuase he needed to get his book. You see, my science teacher I don't consider a REAL teacher cuz all she makes us do is fill in worksheets, read textbooks, and take stupid notes we don't really need to take.

So she told me to pass him a worksheet and we were like this

Dude------------------Me

So I had no choose but to get up. And then she's all "go in the corner over by the window! Blah blah blah blah blag!" But didn't SHE: the authority, the elder I have to respect; told me to get up? All I had to say was WTF!!??

That lady is twisted. Big time.

Went to pick my brother up from school and noticed he had some unusual materials with him.. asked him what they were for, and he said it was to make a wave bottle for his final project in physics class.. a wave bottle. -_-

His FINAL project was to take some mineral oil, alcohol, and food coloring and dump it all into a bottle and turn it in. wtf
    Spoiler!