Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF Moments

Veteran Member
    When I was in 6th grade, a teacher-Mr.B-was particularly odd. One day, when we were talking, he suddenly stuck out his middle finger. We started oooing like the immature kids we were. Mr.B just said, "What? All fingers are created equally. And get back to work. Chop chop. Or I'll chop your heads off."
    He was like that everyday, and perhaps the most wtf was when he was never fired.

Me and like 5-6 friends found this cabin or whatever in the nearby woods (from our school)

We broke in (Threw a rock through the window) - found various "fun" stuff, like gasoline and matches... An axe, toilet paper... You know, everything that makes a 5th grader laugh and smile.

We cut down like these large-ass trees (One fell dangerously close to the cabin)
    We soaked the toilet paper in gasoline and torched it, then we threw it after each other.

We did this for... Like a week until we finally got caught.

At school we threw chairs out the windows and drew various motives around the school with a black marker (It's still there btw)

So I can say that we were a devilish bunch of kids. The teachers hated us, haha.

And then in High School we've had different acts of violence, like gangs coming and beating people up, bomb threats, and a guy died two days ago of a heart failure (He was 18)
    ಠ_ಠ

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    so today i get hit on by this chick, only to find out later that she hit on me because she was playing a game with her friends. apparently the point of the game is to get numbers, and getting a black guys number is worth 30 points -_-' (i gave her my number before i was told this)
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    so today i get hit on by this chick, only to find out later that she hit on me because she was playing a game with her friends. apparently the point of the game is to get numbers, and getting a black guys number is worth 30 points -_-' (i gave her my number before i was told this)
    sad.....

weird games people play these days

I wasn't there to witness but apparently my last-year-math/science teacher Ms A is getting married to the school murse (man+nurse=Murse). My friend's other teacher flipped out and said the F, S, D word in one sentence because I guess everyone in her class hates Ms. A and doesn't want to participate in her congrats party....

so she's like "I don't f***ing care what you d*** think, I won't take any s*** from you etc.etc"

yeah....
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    Well, once I also got hit on by a chick - a hot cutie. It was for real and it was back in hig school. Plus it was kinda sudden - she grabbed my hand, pulled me over to somewhere safe and asked if I dont have any feelings for her, bcs she apparently had some. That was really WTF moment.

What do you think happend then
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Well, once I also got hit on by a chick - a hot cutie. It was for real and it was back in hig school. Plus it was kinda sudden - she grabbed my hand, pulled me over to somewhere safe and asked if I dont have any feelings for her, bcs she apparently had some. That was really WTF moment.

Sex?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

You realized you were gay?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

u let out a sigh of relief and told her how she's been in your spank bank forever and that u just creamed to her last night.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    You puked on her?

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Sex?
    I tell you what - I was 15 back then so no sex - but I sure as hell wanted to

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    You realized you were gay?
    just the oposite

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    You puked on her?
    I dont paticulary puke on people, no matter the circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by JpasDa1 View Post
    u let out a sigh of relief and told her how she's been in your spank bank forever and that u just creamed to her last night.
    Well, thats when another wtf came in. I wanted to hook up with her but when we were conversing about the possibility, suddenly I felt that I would be only using the girl for my own pleasures bcs she was really hot and she had crush on me - which would led into a big trouble - and eventualy I would only hurt her - so bcs of that epyphany I said "sorry but I dont share feelings with you, but I think your really nice and smart girl, friends ?"

I still kinda regret that sometimes, thinking about what if I would have developed some feeleings in time, but I must say that she has an annoying personality and she wasnt that smart frankly
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman