Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: WTF Moments

Veteran Member
    Hmm, i know its probably just unclear, but you said hes holding a box of piss.. Then later you said you guys drank the box... So did you guys just drink his piss?

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Sorry for taking so long to say this but, tonsils can grow back.

Here is a WTF moment that happens to a lot of people. Back in January I was taken to Illinois where, for two months, I was deprived of sun light, fresh air and any other contact with the "outside". I was given little food with tons water. I was tortured mentally and physically everyday and all day. For everyday that passed it got worst and worst. In the beginning, there were 99 of us. They threw us all into a large room where we would face the same fate everyday. I've seen grown men cry, I've seen them drop to the ground do to exhaustion and bust their heads open. I was worked until my hands bleed. The scars are still there. By the end less than 70 of us where left. I don't know nor care about the others that disappeared. The only thing that was on our minds was to get out of there. As soon as I got out, I came to where I am now and I have no plans of ever returning to that hell again.
    I just had a WTF moment after reading this :/
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Here is a WTF moment that happens to a lot of people. Back in January I was taken to Illinois where, for two months, I was deprived of sun light, fresh air and any other contact with the "outside". I was given little food with tons water. I was tortured mentally and physically everyday and all day. For everyday that passed it got worst and worst. In the beginning, there were 99 of us. They threw us all into a large room where we would face the same fate everyday. I've seen grown men cry, I've seen them drop to the ground do to exhaustion and bust their heads open. I was worked until my hands bleed. The scars are still there. By the end less than 70 of us where left. I don't know nor care about the others that disappeared. The only thing that was on our minds was to get out of there. As soon as I got out, I came to where I am now and I have no plans of ever returning to that hell again.
    That's fucking crazy too. What are you attending? Because I think a friend of mine is there too. But he hasn't told me of crap like that.

Isn't that just boot camp, or something similar? Because my dad's officer school training stories sound awfully the same.

Box of piss = Box of beer it's kiwi/aussie slang.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Veteran Member
    Ah, that makes more sense.. But my, that is very different from what it means where I live.. O.O

I haven't ever heard of that, though. Now I guess I know.

Any other context it still means the other one.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Well today I bought both expansion packs for Sims 3 today and I was ready to play them all day every day. I forgot my old computer crashed with all my Sims 3 data on it, but no problem, no problem at all. So I open the case, put the Sims 3 disc into a new computer to install it. So I come across this little page thats asking me for the serial code for my Sims 3 activation. I look into my case and no serial code found. I looked around the house for hours knowing it was no use. But I couldnt let go of the fact that I bought 2 new expansion packs that was about $40 each for nothing. WTF!

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Decidedly Undecided
    I'm thinking that could also go in the Worst Gaming Moments thread too, Happenz.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi