Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina Naruto's parents

[SIZE="4hello I read the manga and it says that minato namikaze and Kushina uzumaki are the parents of naruto but I think kishimoto revelead the true too easy, it's too information for one chapter, he must be hidding somethin else ... What you think about it... thanksSIZE]
    UchihaGirl

I dont think so. It was pretty obvious who naruto's father was, only question was who was his mom. Now we know and we even got a bit of information on her personality. We know Naruto has his moms personality and his dad looks. I also think Kishi is about to do something concerning Naruto's past in the upcoming chapters which will deal with naruto's mom and dad, so he wanted to get all this mess out the way.

4th and Kushina = Naruto's parents
    More info on the 4th and Kushina's past will be revealed in a flashback soon
    Pein and Naruto are related

Some said in another thread Pein may be Naruto's uncle, well then it would be perfect for Pein and Jiyara to fight since Jiraya knew Kushina

Next 12 chapters should be really good.

nah i don't think they are hiding anything, except maybe about his mother. Why did he take his mom's name anyways? To hide the fact he was the 4th's kid I guess. I want to know what's goin on with Itachi and Sasuke. Things seem weird between them now...Is naruto's mom from the same village as pein?
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

Yes, its quite true that the information was revealed easily. However, considering the characters its not surprising. In other words, Jiraiya has already mentioned several tiems about Naruto's likeliness to the 4th and it is not surprising he confirms it in one chapter. Also when Jiraiya and Tsunade talk it is very rarely not an important talk. For example, first time they talk is about 5th hokage position. The next time they talk is about Akatsuki's position. Now talking about Naruto's family isn't surprising. Also with Jiraiya confirming this it kinda puts a less value on information he has. Since Naruto is son of 4th now, Jiraiya has really done with information and may walk to his very doom in village of rain.

Yeah I thought it was a bit strange
    I mean "who is Naruto's Father and Mother" were 2 of the biggest question in the Narutoverse and we've gone this long with without being told anything.
    - Then comes this latest chapter and both answers are revealed in the space of a few pages - not only that but they weren't revealed in any kind of a dramatic or exciting way.
    - But atleast there is still a lot more to explore , and it creates as many questions as it answers.

i baaaaaaadddllyyyy want to see naruto's mom! im dieing... im way to curious right now!! :(

Veteran Member
    maybe there will be a namikaze gaiden :O.....i wanna see the godly yondaime

plus pein still might be naruto's uncle since we know his mom is from a different village
    Last edited by anarchris; 08-25-2007 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    maybe there will be a namikaze gaiden :O.....i wanna see the godly yondaime
    don't forget his godly wife ^^

im thinking thatnarutos mom was a refugee of former whirpool village and struck the 4th attention.. if not.. how would Sannins know about her personality if they didnt see her in a regular basis... but this is just an assumption

Probably Pein is naruto's uncle ... Remember what tsunade said, in the Rain's village there are a lot of refugies for all the wars ... maybe pein and kushina were separated when the were kids, because tsunade said too that she grow up in konoha .. and jiraiya confirm that she was a tomboy hwen she was younger
    UchihaGirl