View Poll Results: Who is the most helpful?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • blud

12 50.00%
  • afro thunda

12 50.00%

Most Helpful Poster Voting! Finals

Who here is the poster who you feel is the most helpful?

Voting ends in 7 days

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Afro. He helped me get out from the building Asce was trying to kill with fire. He's a true American hero.

American.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Afro. He helped me get out from the building Asce was trying to kill with fire.
    To death. Kill to death.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    You monster.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I miss blud. I remember when he got mad and made it to where the water cooler didn't add to your post count the very first day the forums went public.

But Afro gets it.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Although Afro posts quite insightful posts at times, Blud takes this by a mile. Coz coz.... !!!

Okay, I know I am sounding contrary, I also know it's too late to alter anything, but here are my 2 cents.

Who is more helpful to a city?

a) the popular Mayor of the city, or b) The citizen next door who goes out of his way to help every now and then

It's the Mayor of course, right? Sure it is the Mayor. He does it every day, that's about all he does, because he is a faithful devoted, committed public servant, and a real hero (I am not talking about those slime ball politicians, think Mayor Denise Walaker of Fargo ND during the recent floods).

If you compare the Mayor to the individual volounter citizen, the Mayor should win all the time. That's the same with Blud. Blud is a genuine MS hero and that is what I firmly believe.

As helpful as Afro is, he can't really measure up to the guy who keeps the website running, I am sure.

Anyway, it is a compliment to Afro that he is in contention this closely, therefore Afro gets my vote, and deserves meritorious mention even if he loses.

(Okay, or am I taking things too seriously..........again?)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Way off. Blud would be the governor. Thsv position would be the mayor since he is in charge of one section and had no jurisdiction over any other.

Tied it. :\

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Okay, I know I am sounding contrary, I also know it's too late to alter anything, but here are my 2 cents.

Who is more helpful to a city?

a) the popular Mayor of the city, or b) The citizen next door who goes out of his way to help every now and then

It's the Mayor of course, right? Sure it is the Mayor. He does it every day, that's about all he does, because he is a faithful devoted, committed public servant, and a real hero (I am not talking about those slime ball politicians, think Mayor Denise Walaker of Fargo ND during the recent floods).

If you compare the Mayor to the individual volounter citizen, the Mayor should win all the time. That's the same with Blud. Blud is a genuine MS hero and that is what I firmly believe.

As helpful as Afro is, he can't really measure up to the guy who keeps the website running, I am sure.

Anyway, it is a compliment to Afro that he is in contention this closely, therefore Afro gets my vote, and deserves meritorious mention even if he loses.

(Okay, or am I taking things too seriously..........again?)
    You've been smoking something lately... seriously. *remembers Paul's graphic post...*