Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ive been saying it all along. aporro is a fag. the devils butterfly!
    but its good to see that fight again and i think its gonna get interesting

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Ichigo getting whopped.

The end

its to hard to Predictions but there is going to be some awsome fighting
    Spoiler!

Pew Pew Pew....
    Well, Ishida did have a wiry smirk on his face in 288, so he'll pull off moves, pwn a few copies of himself, as will Renji, then'll Zhalepollo will start fighting, then both Renji and Ishida pwn Zhalepollo somehow....
    Come on now...every espada/arrancar that has released has died, or is utterly defeated....
    As for Ichigo, I agree, Ulquiolla reappears and stops the fight. I think that Kubo just tried to wet our appetites for action and dragged it on for too long, now it's time for more story/char development.....

There's something going on with Szayel:

1) He's been weakened by fighting with Ishida and Renji

or

2) He's insane and likes toying with people, even giving up powers just to torment people

I don't know if it's 1 or 2, but something is definitely going on. First, he leaves Ishida and Renji after "healing" himself for an extended amount of time, to change clothes (or so he said), when he could have beat them at that moment, since they'd used up all their tricks. Then, he "deactivates" the thing that restricts their powers, though he could have easily killed them without doing so.

I think there's a possibility that Szayel actually took some damage, that he had to take the break and deactivate the power-restriction thing. All the Arrancar who released did so because they needed the power boost, but Szayel seemed to only do it to mess with Ishida and Renji. But maybe he had to release his Zanpakuto because he couldn't maintain the power-restriction thing.

Just theories, but Szayel's actions just seem suspicious . . .
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    There's something going on with Szayel:

1) He's been weakened by fighting with Ishida and Renji

or

2) He's insane and likes toying with people, even giving up powers just to torment people

I don't know if it's 1 or 2, but something is definitely going on. First, he leaves Ishida and Renji after "healing" himself for an extended amount of time, to change clothes (or so he said), when he could have beat them at that moment, since they'd used up all their tricks. Then, he "deactivates" the thing that restricts their powers, though he could have easily killed them without doing so.

I think there's a possibility that Szayel actually took some damage, that he had to take the break and deactivate the power-restriction thing. All the Arrancar who released did so because they needed the power boost, but Szayel seemed to only do it to mess with Ishida and Renji. But maybe he had to release his Zanpakuto because he couldn't maintain the power-restriction thing.

Just theories, but Szayel's actions just seem suspicious . . .
    I´d say he´s just insane.

I'm pretty sure he just went to change his clothes. He ate one of his minions to recover all of his health.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    I´d say he´s just insane.
    I hope not. If he ends up having been hurt, then it'll make the story a lot better. Otherwise, it'll be one of those "he's-crushed-by-his-own-hubris" fights, which we see way too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Counter-Strike View Post
    Come on now...every espada/arrancar that has released has died, or is utterly defeated....
    That's true, but every Arrancar they've fought has been defeated, except the ones that were needed for later plot development. The Arrancar release when they're fighting a tough opponent; it's understandable that they would get beaten by an opponent strong enough to make them release.

Also, most authors don't reveal the most powerful form of an enemy until that enemy's final fight. Imagine if Grimmjow had released back when he was in the real world, the time he got the scar from Ichigo - wouldn't Grimmjow's release in the latest battle be lacking in the drama department? It'd just be "oh yay, that's his released form again."

Judging from how she got the last 2 panels of the chapter, and the fact that neither Tesla or Noitora know that she's there, I think Nell is going to do something in the next chapter.

Renji and Ishida are going to kill Grantz.