Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    it's getting worse and worse isn't it. It's like they stopped caring about the fans. Studio pierrot needs to be sent a message, seriously, maybe an online petition along with a threat of beatings.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Sounds like I'm not missing anything. *skips episode* Yeeuh I'm filler-free for two episodes in a row now

... the studio should take advantage of these fillers by adding ecchi moments. Ino won't be as useless then.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Sounds like I'm not missing anything. *skips episode* Yeeuh I'm filler-free for two episodes in a row now

... the studio should take advantage of these fillers by adding ecchi moments. Ino won't be as useless then.
    same here....stopped watching since last week f$#%ed-up eps...

damn the series is really= 999*(F%$#ED-UP)^999

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post

It's my third filler-free week . I know some people have had way more than that. I really thought I had the willpower to stomach all these filler episodes, but everything has a limit.

I too get bored when they give us filler arcs that won't end. However, I think this arc has at least some good. Like seeing the sealing team at work and Ino's failure the 1st time.

I agree though, there's some BS. How could Sai be so easily defeated by random shinobis like that? For sure, they got the power up, and the surprise effect that comes with it, but Sai got raped without a fight.

The one thing I want to see is how the Sanbi situation will be resolved. I wont go into details because of the spoilers it would create, but I want to see if the anime and the manga will end up telling the same story, and if so, how it can be.

I'm pretty sure Yuukimaru will die because of all the medicine they made him take.

i stopped watching naruto the day db stopped posting torrents.
    seems i didnt miss anything at all

Enough of this filler madness already!

YOU WA SHOCK!