Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Live without regret. xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx's Avatar
    Rawr this is confusing me ><
    I don't this this chapter revealed everything, but just added more questions xD
    Mangas I like:
    Vampire Game, Tsubasa, KHR, POT, HunterXHunter, Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, The world God only knows....tbc
    Animes I like:
    Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji...tbc

Quote Originally Posted by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx View Post
    My thought exactly!

I'm not surprised if they don't start fighting next week. It'll take a few pages to explain how the roulette is supposed to work and the rules of the battle. So... 243 please. :<
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Haha. I just can't wait to see the animals the Wraths have. I got a feeling that Byakuran might have a snake though. xD He looks like a snake anyway.
    Mangas I like:
    Vampire Game, Tsubasa, KHR, POT, HunterXHunter, Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, The world God only knows....tbc
    Animes I like:

Quote Originally Posted by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx View Post
    It revealed that Gamma, Tazaru and Nosaru are Sith!

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/241/01/

Edit: Just a thought about the Gyro-roulette. It seems like there is going to be 2 mist users in this battle... Assuming one is the Funeral Wreath, would it be safe to assume that the other is Genkishi?

Yamamoto vs. Genkishi rematch? Boo yeah!
    Last edited by Roshi; 05-18-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Gamma did say Byakuran was his enemy. I can picture it now, Gamma+Lambo lightning duo combo gogogogo. :>

and I didn't see Genkishi at all when they showed Byakuran and the Funeral Wreaths. I first assumsed that there would be two mist users in the battle, but I highly doubt it. Genkishi is, after all, the fake mist funeral. And assuming there is two mist users, it'll be three versus four - which is unfair for the Vongola. Irie even said Choice is one game Byakuran won't cheat so... it's a complete mystery.

and no Yamamoto vs. Genkishi please. Genkishi is just creepy. Can't Yamamoto have a decent looking opponent for once!? All the sword users, with the exception of Yamamoto, look just creepy or ugly. Even the swordsmen in Squalo's video look so wrong. e_e"
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    Gamma did say Byakuran was his enemy. I can picture it now, Gamma+Lambo lightning duo combo gogogogo. :>

that would be quite nice,but i dont think gamma could follow them after the teleportation

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

My theory is that the blank square is like "your choice" meaning you can pick who fights.
    if this is the case id guess Hibari fights the sun wraith. Hibari would go first because who will tell him no?

The numbers well its "choice" so Vongola gets first choice.

Ch 232 said you can use all the weapons you want as long as the number of people is equal. but byakuran already has less people so by the rules they would lose unless they have a secret 7th. (i hope its the mist swordsmen... so he can get demolished... again)
    Salvation lies beyond the downcast gaze...

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    that would be quite nice,but i dont think gamma could follow them after the teleportation
    I know, but that'd still be awesome. Besides, Gamma and his little gang is bound to do something important. Otherwise that's a total waste of a panel imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tyman750321 View Post
    My theory is that the blank square is like "your choice" meaning you can pick who fights.
    if this is the case id guess Hibari fights the sun wraith. Hibari would go first because who will tell him no?

The numbers well its "choice" so Vongola gets first choice.

Ch 232 said you can use all the weapons you want as long as the number of people is equal. but byakuran already has less people so by the rules they would lose unless they have a secret 7th. (i hope its the mist swordsmen... so he can get demolished... again)
    If the boxes do represent a 'free choice', it'll be five versus three(four? two mist doesn't make sense). And to be honest, this isn't Bleach. We won't have >9000 different fights going at the same time. I think three vs. three is max. That way, there will be two fights and a finale with Tsuna vs. Byakuran.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Is the RAW coming out today?
    Mangas I like:
    Animes I like: