Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    WTF was up with the part where he got hit and then they showed him spinning like 10 times across the screen. WTF was up wit dat!?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Even though this animation will only ever be present in the fight scenes (Ichigo vs. Grimmjow: all 3 encounters were animated like this I think. Maybe the 2nd time wasn't), this is enough to keep me waiting for the big fights. If they have this animation for when Ulquiorra and Ichigo start fighting for real, that'll make for some great action.
    ichigo vs ulquiorra fight wont be that awesome, there really wasnt much of a fight, it was more like: Ulquiorra releases, pwns ichigo; ichigo goes bersek, pwns ulquiorra

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    ichigo vs ulquiorra fight wont be that awesome, there really wasnt much of a fight, it was more like: Ulquiorra releases, pwns ichigo; ichigo goes bersek, pwns ulquiorra
    Well I'm looking for some High Quality of everything you just said. And they'll add a whole bunch of extra scenes in that fight just like they did with this fight. A lot of the stuff that went on didn't happen in the manga.

I just watched this episode and I have to say...HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING.

The animation was superb. I especially liked the close-up slow motion shots and the way it was shaded and drawn. Shit, even the backgrounds were beautifully animated like the part where Hisagi is standing on the bridge.

Hisagi might be my favorite character now. His shikai is sooooo badass. Wow I gotta watch that fight again.

Komamura's bankai was gonna use the gatotsu i woulda liked to see.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"