Copy and paste the section relevant for the type of thread you're creating, code and all.

Spoiler Thread

PHP Code:
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][b][SIZE="4"]No spoilers outside this thread[/SIZE]
Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractionsthere are people who do not wish to get spoiledPlease respect that![/b][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[
COLOR="DimGray"][U][B]Important notes:[/B][/U][/COLOR]
[
b]Along with the spoileradd the source of it and also whether it's confirmed or fake, in case it is (if you already know a spoiler is fake, do not bother posting it).

Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.[/b] 

Regarding the rules related to when Spoilers/Spoiler Discussion threads should be posted.

Spoiler/Spoiler Discussion thread may only be posted by a member in the anticipation of the imminent arrival of spoilers onto the web, this refers to any spoilers that are found, whether fake or real as long as it is deemed credible.

Regarding the term anticipation of the imminent arrival of spoilers, specifically means anywhere from a few hours to up a day beforehand.

Mods/Admins can put it up whenever they want...I can't tell them what to do.

For the Fairy Tail & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! forum, do title the thread accordingly e.g Reborn! 241 Spoilers, or something similar. Once the RAW of the chapter is out, you may link it in the thread and I'll change the title to Discussion. (Feel free to hammer at my door if I am late in doing so.) Thanks for your cooperation. ^^ ~ImotoChan