Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    nah tobi is madara i would have it any other way. that washed up old man could never be tobi, let alone have a sharingan. n again "im not reading all that" i dont have time to read ur dodle

Well, we forget one thing. Go read Sasuke's fight with Deidara Again. Notice anything? NO? Well, look closely at the part where Sasuke tryies to "kill" tobi. If I remember correctly, Tobi just stood up as though nothing happened. This was the part where sasuke said Tobi could regenerate(?) his body.
    So, wouldn't it make sense that Tobi is Obito? Seeing as he can regenerate his body. Obito's right side was crushed, and he gave his left sharingan to kakashi, so he was only left with the right one. If his body had regenerated, he would only have the right sharingan. And he has the same hairstyle as obito

Quote Originally Posted by OaThKeEpEr View Post
    Well, we forget one thing. Go read Sasuke's fight with Deidara Again. Notice anything? NO? Well, look closely at the part where Sasuke tryies to "kill" tobi. If I remember correctly, Tobi just stood up as though nothing happened. This was the part where sasuke said Tobi could regenerate(?) his body.
    So, wouldn't it make sense that Tobi is Obito? Seeing as he can regenerate his body. Obito's right side was crushed, and he gave his left sharingan to kakashi, so he was only left with the right one. If his body had regenerated, he would only have the right sharingan. And he has the same hairstyle as obito
    Yes, Tobi did stand up as if nothing happened, but Sasuke NEVER SAID that he could regenerate. This could have been some from of genjutsu (seeing as he has a sharingan). Obito is deader than Elvis. He is not Tobi.

And to go back on topic, I don't feel that Danzou could be Tobi. Tobi made the Akatsuki members believe that he was a jokester. I don't feel that Danzou can pull something like that off.
    my youtube because i KNOW you want to see my Bleach and Naruto AMV's.......

The same logic can be used to argue against the Tobi = Madara Uchiha theory. Both Obito and Madara and supposed to be dead. It is true Tobi said he has the power of Madara Uchiha...but he said it in a way that suggested that he merely wielded it...or acquired it...not that he actually was Madara himself...

It makes most sense that Tobi = Obito. The similarities just cannot be denied (Hairstyle, the missing left eye, temperament *he treats others very kindly just as Obito did*)

I firmly believe that Tobi is Obito although I cannot begin to explain how Obito is still alive. (If you look at Tobi, he has a lot of bolts inserted into the left side of his body mainly.. (where Obito was crushed by the rocks) as well as other parts of his body...Indicating that Obito must have somehow survived.

but wasnt his right side of his body crushed?
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

I meant to say right...but either way...the bolts are on both sides of his body... (as he eventually got completely crushed.)

its star wars all over again, tobi is darth vader :O
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

Initiate
    i don't believe in this "tobi= danzou theory" when you look at chp 281 for example you see a scene with zetsu, tobi and deidara and after that scene kishi jumps to konoha there you can see danzou who tells sai that he is now assined to team kakashi
    sry for my bad english

So actually, all you're saying in these unreadable lines is that you don't know anything, just like us. Why did you bother writing?

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg544 View Post
    Obito is deader than Elvis.
    lol hell yeah