Thread: Inuyasha

Inuyasha

I've just finished reading inuyasha and i'm currently watching the anime. I've read that the anime was never finished, is it true?

If it is, why didn't they finish it?

it is true they didnt finish the anime, im not sure why though. it was a great story though right? i loved the ending

twitter.com/jedijuck

It was a good anime. One of the few with great dubs

I only watched up to the part where Inuyasha fought with Ryokutsei(sp?) (that dragon that Inuyasha did the Backlash wave on).

It was a great anime, and one of the few that were well dubbed. Scott McNeil, the voice of Koga, is one of the best English VAs

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

i never got to finish the anime, that last epi i seen was when they had to goto the mountain and kill the main badguy,, but he got stronger and turend inuyasha wind scare back on him

That's very disappointing! Do they have any plans of finishing the anime eventually? or did they just drop it completely?

I heard from a friend that there are plans to pick it up agan, however I have no idea if that's true or not. I never finished the anime, but I read the manga...but the dub was pretty decent, and I am generally not one for dubs. It was my first ever series

That's great news! let's hope it's not just a rumor!

Quote Originally Posted by Aribelle View Post
    I heard from a friend that there are plans to pick it up agan, however I have no idea if that's true or not. I never finished the anime, but I read the manga...but the dub was pretty decent, and I am generally not one for dubs. It was my first ever series
    Lmao, this is a lot of people's first animes including mine. I really hope they continue!
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

My first anime was Sailor Moon baby! But anyways, I do recall hearing the series starting up again all though I don't suppose I can watch it again with how they ended it on me. We'll see though....time will only tell.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!