Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Worst Day?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    The day I died.
    lmao!

anyways uhhh , the worst day is probably when you find out somebody doesn't love you but u fell for them .. u feel like shit for like the whole month! =/

Sig By Damon Max

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    About three years ago I had some insignificant thing called costochondritis and the doc prescribed some anti-inflammatory pills to help out. She promised that it'd be easy on my stomach (ever since my 8 year old self had a run in with gastroenteritis, my stomach has never been the same) and naturally I trusted her opinion.

*hiss teeth*

That was the Monday. By Thursday I felt like someone was holding a hot iron to the lining of my stomach. The pain was so terrible I couldn't move and I threw up till there was nothing left. Was rushed to the nearest med facility and got injected with a pain killer and swallowed some pills that'd help. Yup....I got a nice ulcer as a side effect of taking the anti-inflammatory pills. Worst day of my life....or rather, the worst week of my life.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    I remember my worst day was when I was 10 a bug floo in my eye. I was in so much pain I wanted to cry out my eyes but I could only cry through one eye. I tumbled on the floor panicing. I had to go to a hospital and get surgery. Before the surgery I remember going through a cat scan. After the surgery I had to keep an eye patch on for 2 weeks. It was very hard doing everything with only one to see through. And after all that I got a stigmaticsm. In the same eye and I had to get glasses. And this happened many times more.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    I remember my worst day was when I was 10 a bug floo in my eye. I was in so much pain I wanted to cry out my eyes but I could only cry through one eye. I tumbled on the floor panicing. I had to go to a hospital and get surgery. Before the surgery I remember going through a cat scan. After the surgery I had to keep an eye patch on for 2 weeks. It was very hard doing everything with only one to see through. And after all that I got a stigmaticsm. In the same eye and I had to get glasses. And this happened many times more.
    Holy shit 0,0

Worst day? Iono -.- Too many :F... Oh yeah, not exactly worst but... Was we're going up the mountain with my class... when we reached the top... we took a break... then we when down (very fun trip -_-), then, I lost on the way down lol, was stuck there for 10 mins -.-, then I found someone else who was also lost... hehe (This happends alot anyway, so not worst day)

When I first moved to America and people had a hard time understanding my accent. That one fucking day after moving into my new home I got made fun of and beatup.

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    anyways uhhh , the worst day is probably when you find out somebody doesn't love you but u fell for them .. u feel like shit for like the whole month! =/
    i'd like to experience that.
    I've got all this game stored up but have too much pity on females and i'm looking for an excuse to let it all out.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Long story short.....
    Day my mother killed herself in front of me, when I was 4

In Government, And Life...Power..Sex..Sex...Power...It All Comes Down To The Same Thing Fucking Others..

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRei View Post
    Long story short.....
    ºOº

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Banned
    Long story short.....
    D=Wow, umm I'm sorry.
    I guess mine was when my brother was put into jail. The idea of knowing you wouldn't see someone for at least 4 years really sucks. Plus, seeing the effects on other family members was hard.

Long story short.....
    Uhh....O_o.....wow

sorry dude

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.