Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Worst Day?

Your Worst Day?

We all have good days, Bad days, and Days we dont even want to remember

But what was your Worst day to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I recently fell down an entire flight of stairs.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    The day Virgo died.

The day I died.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    The day I died.
    Must of been hard

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Decidedly Undecided
    I'm only 18, I can't say in good conscience that any of the days I've had so far were the worst in my life. But I guess a close call would be my 13th birthday, where I found out I had Appendicitis(Happy birthday, kid! If we don't operate, you're gonna die!' isn't exactly the first thingyou want to heafrom a doctor after your diagnosis)

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

When I was 3. We were living on the military base in Ansbach, Bavaria, Germany. I was playing around on the furniture in our apartment, which had hardwood floors. I was leaning over the top of the chair. Slipped and fell head first on the hardwood floor. Last thing I remember before waking up in a German hospital with a bright light filling my vision was falling towards the floor. I think I actually woke up in the room where they gave me my stitches.

My mom told me that they heard the fall and rushed over to me. The military hospital was closed. I forgot why. They grabbed our neighbor's wife (a German national who married a soldier) and rushed us to the closest German hospital. They came in with an unconscious three year old in their arms, bleeding profusely, unable to understand any of the hospital staff. I think my mom told me she was crying the entire way.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan

My first day standing in court, I was fukken terrified that they'd send me to a young offenders institute, but I was just adjourned... as I was for my next 4 visits =.=

Took a few months before they decided to stop fucking with me and just give me my fine and 12 month referral order.

I live in new orleans and the weather is usually warm and muggy all year. about 5 years ago it snowed on christmas day. Its the first time it ever snowed here while i've been here. It was also the first time i've ever seen snow. I, however, was too sick to even get out of bed. Literally could not walk to the door to see the snow. Hours later after the snowing had stopped I needed to be rushed to the hospital. I had pneumonia in both my lungs. I spent the next 2 weeks in the hospital. Including that christmas and New years. Really crappy day.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Last semester I pulled my back reaching down to pick up my nursing textbooks (how ironic), and so I went to the student health clinic at my school to get it checked out. They poked and prodded at it and told me it would be fine. Then, they took a routine set of vitals and my blood pressure was frighteningly high, so they sent me down to the ER where it was determined I had a kidney infection and needed antibiotics. My back was hurting so bad at that point from having it poked all day I could barely walk. That was my worst day in a while.