2 40.00%
  • l3l Average

2 40.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Fairy Tail 308 Discussion / 309 Predictions

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It feels like Wendy will have it tough with this match-up. And poor Lucy and Yukino hahahah^^

Hasn't Lucy already summoned some spirits without the keys anyway ? Plus she still has that galactic stellar barrage thing, as long as Yukino aids her with her own magic power/combo attack.

Meh.. the opponents looks flashy as always but it's not like we haven't seen this before. The only interesting about this is the funny looking guy with Lucy and Yukino.

The unburnable paper was just lame. For god's sake, Natsu is using flames taught by freaking dragon. I don't know why I'm not liking this. They just seems to be there so that Natsu and the rest will have something to do.
    Last edited by arisart; 11-16-2012 at 02:50 PM.

sig made by me

Isn't this side story merely a distraction from the main fight?

Or......perhaps the true purpose of this side story lies with the princess. She seems to be sad for Ft, and she seems to be connected to Arcadios somehow.

I'll take a stab at it. The princess dumped Ft into the no-escape dungeon place so that they'll defeat the executioners and save Arcadios. So this side story can tie into the dragon king fextival through the Arcadios guy.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

hmm, how does Lucy and Yukino defeat that weird guy??? they lost their keys, and it seems hard to win that guy...
    The princess, it seems she is worry about someone...and she seems feel sorry for the Fairy Tail...weird...