Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Good story bro!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    XD damn that blows steve, oh well, u took it like a man, and that's what counts

I stopped going to gamestop after I got kicked out cause of an arguement with an employee, fuck them, gamestop is full of rip offs, u wanna sell ur stuff? There's ebay, that'll get u more cash than any store, even pawn shops will give u more

But yeah every since that day at gamestp, if I want a game I either go to best buy, fry's or toys r us
    Ok first I would never go to toys r us because when I was young, I saw this guy taking a piss in the WWF figures section. Second, LMAO getting in a fight at Gamestop is inevitable sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Good story bro!
    Thanks. But nothing tops the kind of deal you got with Vince. All of those slap chops for just for your soul. You even got the Graty for free! you bastard.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Beer and Music
    Steve@ xD that's sick man...I used to like wrestling when I was young
    And yeah, he was being an asshole, and I'm the type that won't shut up so I'm like..listen up asshole, ur gonna buy this game cause its ur job and ur gonna smile and shut the fuck up, so then he tried to swing and I just uppercut him and had him in the floor, then my friend pushed me back n is like, dude it ain't worth it, so we left, and the following week I went back and asked for the tape of me knocking the guy out

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Steve@ xD that's sick man...I used to like wrestling when I was young
    And yeah, he was being an asshole, and I'm the type that won't shut up so I'm like..listen up asshole, ur gonna buy this game cause its ur job and ur gonna smile and shut the fuck up, so then he tried to swing and I just uppercut him and had him in the floor, then my friend pushed me back n is like, dude it ain't worth it, so we left, and the following week I went back and asked for the tape of me knocking the guy out
    LMAO real life street fighter! v v> > P
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Good story bro!
    Isn't it "Cool Story Bro" ? Anyway, One day I paid 100$ for a Spice Orange Gamecube controller, that I believed to be mine at the time, at a SSBM tournement.

so wait...you bought your own controller for $100?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Yea there's this awesome 99cent store not to far from where I live, and when they mean 99cents is the limit, they fucking mean it. Pack of Perdue Chicken Drumsticks? 99cents. I kid you not.

Yes 64cents for N64 controller. Now that's weird shit. I laughed so hard that day though. I was so proud of myself.

@POW: God, the shit that Gamestop does is lmao worthy. That's why I buy in basement stores and the internet(ie ebay).
    The lesson here is clearly not to trade in your Xbox controller in a few years cause they'll charge you $360.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Veteran Member
    you can't be serious about this story -.-, sounds fake... but... got to lol xD, you paid -.-

I'm really curious as to why you ended up owing 64 cents.

Best: Sold My Ring Of Death X-Box 360 to Games Stop in the mall for $130 (keeping the hard drive) Got a new one(without the Hard Drive) for $35 (so I made 95$)

Worst: Honestly don't have one.

In Government, And Life...Power..Sex..Sex...Power...It All Comes Down To The Same Thing Fucking Others..