Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 149
  1. #21
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    i want silver. i will actually start playing my ds again for silver

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  2. #22
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    i want silver. i will actually start playing my ds again for silver
    NO! You must participate in the Mudkip debate!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  3. #23
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Man I was going to post this yesterday XD. anyway, Im really excited. I never played gold or silver so this'll be a new experience for me. And not to mention I can catch my Lugia and Ho-oh. I dont really like the pokemon overall in G & S, except Tyranitar the 2 legendary birds and the 3 dogs. Especially the starters. OMG I hate the starters with a passion.
    =O...what!? Uve never played gold nor silver...wow..u should play either one before the remakes come out, ur really missing out..it was the 1st pkmn game with night time, 1st pkmn game,, and the only one..to be able to go back to kanto n fight the original gym leaders..the elite 4 was an actual challange with...La-..I mean..this guy..being the champion, 1st game with roaming legendaries and a shiny gyarados and other shinies, and the 1st n only game to have a cell phone to talk with ppl(not really a cell phone but its a communication device) and plus ur mom could hold money for u and it would increase over time, if u messed with the daylight savings time the money would go up like nothing, instant millionaire , and the 1st and only game with the ability to clone pokemon with the pc system without using a gameshark or other cheating device. And one of the coolest most epic things.....U GET TO BATTLE RED!!!!..and if u count Crystal, it was also the 1st game to have moving pkmn sprites AND the battle tower.

  4. #24
    Scanlator [Cross]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,962
    Maybe they'll finally give us Celebii, seeing as they gave out Mew for an event after Fire Red and Leaf Green.

  5. #25
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,178
    ^ if they do...I will cry
    I've only had celebi once, that was in silver, there was this hack thing of how to encounter one..and I tried it to see if it would work n it actually did..best game hack ever..but then like a week after someone had taken my game and yeah.never saw it again, good thing I still had gold as a backup but I could never get back to that hack thing..

  6. #26
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    =O...what!? Uve never played gold nor silver...wow..u should play either one before the remakes come out, ur really missing out..it was the 1st pkmn game with night time, 1st pkmn game,, and the only one..to be able to go back to kanto n fight the original gym leaders..the elite 4 was an actual challange with...La-..I mean..this guy..being the champion, 1st game with roaming legendaries and a shiny gyarados and other shinies, and the 1st n only game to have a cell phone to talk with ppl(not really a cell phone but its a communication device) and plus ur mom could hold money for u and it would increase over time, if u messed with the daylight savings time the money would go up like nothing, instant millionaire , and the 1st and only game with the ability to clone pokemon with the pc system without using a gameshark or other cheating device. And one of the coolest most epic things.....U GET TO BATTLE RED!!!!..and if u count Crystal, it was also the 1st game to have moving pkmn sprites AND the battle tower.
    Well its too late for me to feel the impact it during that generation in which that stuff would be amazing. And I dont have a GBA or GBC to play it on so either way the remake will be optimal for me. and I really want it for the catchable legenderies, so I can moderate and accquire the nature and IV's I want.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  7. #27

  8. #28
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Word. Im making my team in platinum. But Breeding the right pokemon takes forever. I cannot stress how annoyingly long it takes to get the right stats for your pokemon.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  9. #29
    Real Nigga Sir Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,217
    I was waiting 7 years for this goddamn announcement and I was so happy when I saw the Gold and Silver balls on Pokemon Sunday last week. This brought my spirits up seeing as my house was robbed last week with my platinum and my ds lite being two of the many casualties (thank god I have a DSi at my sister house). So yeah, I needed this =D

  10. #30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •