Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Cool Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver

Quote Originally Posted by serebii.net
    A couple of hours ago, the Official Site has updated confirming that two new games; Pokémon Heart Gold & Pokémon Soul Silver are set to come out in the Fall of 2009, if we go by the recent revelation of Johto Starter figures, it could be around September. The muich anticipated games are remakes of Pokémon Gold & Silver, games which came out almost 10 years ago. Further details of these games are not currently known, but it is expected that some details will be revealed on Pokémon Sunday on Sunday morning, which I will be covering as it happens (at around 00:30 UTC), and in CoroCoro so be sure to check back frequently for updates

Ok I'll start off by saying that I am def. getting Pokemon Gintama (I refuse to call it Soul Silver).

Second, yeah remakes of Pokemon Gold and Silver have been announced for Fall of 2009 in Japan. To tell you the truth, this is all we really know about it, but might as well start the discussions and reminiscing. It's about time since it's been probably 10 years since the originals came out.
    Last edited by [Cross]; 05-09-2009 at 02:51 AM.

Decidedly Undecided
    Yep, they're officially out of ideas. Or minerals.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Beer and Music
    Umm...its not official that they are the games that will be announced on sunday, they just said its most likely that they will since there's been many rumors and its kinda obvious since its the only generation that hasn't been remade..I got my info from..

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

And yeah...something I must get, I loved how in gold n silver u were able to go to kanto n battle the other gym leaders..and they were actually abit of a challange, although its going to be for Ds and not Dsi..I'm not worried, nintendo and game freaks showed us how amazing they could make a pokemon game with the recent release, pkmn platinum

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Silver was the best Pokemon game to ever exist. Period. I mean c'mon, it had 16 Gym Leaders! And the final boss was Red! You just can't beat that......until now!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I'm interested in this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Umm...its not official that they are the games that will be announced on sunday, they just said its most likely that they will since there's been many rumors and its kinda obvious since its the only generation that hasn't been remade..I got my info from..

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    And the very first sentence of the announcement on that very site is:

"A couple of hours ago, the Official Site has updated confirming that two new games..."

See the words Official and confirm? Anyways, there's where I got my info too, so please read carefully next time.

I actually cant wait for this Gold and Silver was the best pokemon game known to date and i love to see these Remakes

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Beer and Music
    Cross@Yeah but that just means that they will be made, but it hasn't been confirmed that it will be the one(s) that will be announced on sunday, meaning they might not be the ones that will be on release september 19,2009, although I hope, because the other rumors are that there will be a pkmn game with all 4 regions on it..but for the Wii..:( that just ain't right

....What? They even gave us a time frame as to when the game will come out, Fall 2009. I don't know what you're trying to argue here.

Beer and Music
    Cross@ I'm not arguing, I'm just trying to be as especific as possible with the official information, that's it,