Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Well idk where everyone is seeing 4 different swords I see the dog with 3 and yamamoto holding 1...

Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    I agree that the new boxes cover their previous weaknesses, but I don't see why Uri couldn't be upgraded though. The Sistema CAI didn't have any weaknesses because it covers both mid-range and long range offense and a near perfect defense. The only think lacking is close ranged offense, in which I believe is Uri's role. An upgraded Uri doesn't seem that out of the question. ..

Besides going by that logic, shouldn't Hibari's box weapon being more supportive? :3
    yes and no. Hibari is given support but in weird ways. when he fought the mist swordsmen they were really supportive, they made the arena thing and then little hibari showed up and shot it at him but it grew out of contol. plus their abilities are still unkown.

it could be uri but i dont know what it could be. it would make more sense to give him better ammo instead of a more powerful kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Well idk where everyone is seeing 4 different swords I see the dog with 3 and yamamoto holding 1...
    1 is on his side behind the lion then the 3 other handles that is 4.

i dont know if it really a sword on his side but it kinda looks like one.
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 05-11-2009 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Merged
    Salvation lies beyond the downcast gaze...

Quote Originally Posted by tyman750321 View Post
    yes and no. Hibari is given support but in weird ways. when he fought the mist swordsmen they were really supportive, they made the arena thing and then little hibari showed up and shot it at him but it grew out of contol. plus their abilities are still unkown.

it could be uri but i dont know what it could be. it would make more sense to give him better ammo instead of a more powerful kitty.

Maybe he does get new ammo, we haven't exactly seen his weapon yet. But I can say, without a doubt, the cat right there is Uri. :X

@Chaos: Well 3+1=4. 8D
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

There are only two differences I can find between regular Uri and Vongola Box Uri. 1. The symbol on his forehead, and 2. Uri's paws now have Dying Will Flames, it also looks like he may be flying (it's hard to tell whether he is walking or hovering).