Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    isnt uri this little kitten his box weapon

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    No, what I meant was that the kitten could not be the vongola box weapon <,< I expected everyone to open their vongola box 0,0
    I think that the Vongola box was some sort of upgrade to Uri... Though I can't tell what it is yet.

Sort of like how Kangaryu got an upgrade, but her upgrade is a little more obvious (the boxing gloves and the massive guns/cannons strapped to her back).

Chrome's upgrade seems to be to her Trident, Yamamoto has a sword wielding Akita, and Hibari got an upgrade to his (or new) hedgehogs.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    isnt uri this little kitten his box weapon
    Uri is this little kitten, and is his box weapon... Yes Yes... but I see no Gokudera VONGOLA box weapon 0,0... They all opened their vongola boxes... no?

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    Uri is this little kitten, and is his box weapon... Yes Yes... but I see no Gokudera VONGOLA box weapon 0,0... They all opened their vongola boxes... no?
    they did, but aside from lambo and tsuna they didn't get new animals and instead apparently just upgraded their existing ones. you can see the little vongola symbols on the animals forheads to indicate this.

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    they did, but aside from lambo and tsuna they didn't get new animals and instead apparently just upgraded their existing ones. you can see the little vongola symbols on the animals forheads to indicate this.
    don't forget Yamamoto, he got a new animal too, being a dog.

yeah, about that. Wasn't the sparrow his box weapon? So we're assuming that they got EXTRA vongola boxes...but why weren't they given them in the first place?? O_O

Maybe I need to go re-read xDD
    I'll bite you to death.

Fai, Hibari <3

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I think that the Vongola box was some sort of upgrade to Uri... Though I can't tell what it is yet.

Sort of like how Kangaryu got an upgrade, but her upgrade is a little more obvious (the boxing gloves and the massive guns/cannons strapped to her back).

Chrome's upgrade seems to be to her Trident, Yamamoto has a sword wielding Akita, and Hibari got an upgrade to his (or new) hedgehogs.
    Chrome's owl looks upgraded too, but that could probably be because the picture is a bit messy. >>;

And Yamamoto will wield four swords together now plssayyes.
    I can't wait.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

I dont think that the symbol shows that, its kinda like a uniform just like the suits. Vongola animals need Vongola crests.

Quote Originally Posted by vincentjr View Post
    A question: The Fiamma Volts...did they come from the box weapons? or the Vongola families flames??

So that implies that the Vongola boxes can emit an ENORMOUS amount of flame. Why couldn't the actual TYL vongola defeat byakuran? THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN STRONGER, RIGHT?
    Not at all they were forced to become as strong if not stronger than there future selves. The reason the older ones couldnt fight is because Older Tsuna had a crazy plan from the verystart and he destroyed the rings so they couldnt open the Vongola Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post

i dont think it is Uri because the upgrade would be obvious like kangaryu. Its like a new bomb type or a new gun thing.

Kangaryu is a support type so increasing its support abilities with two cannons isnt a bad idea.

I think the hedgehog is new. Why would they stuff his most powerful box with an OLD weapon?

new weapons:

Tsuna:Lion cub
    Gokudera:???
    Ryohei:Kangaryu's cannons and new gloves increase support
    Lambo: Huge Bull... who will do all the fighting...
    yamamoto:a dog with 4 additional swords
    Chrome: New Trident... its not really a trident because it has way to many points
    Hibari:New hedgehogs with lots of floaty mine type things

they are filling in what they need. for example chrome has support (owl) but lacks offense thats why she got her new halberd thing.

kangaryu is a support who just became more offensive.

Lambo... well you know... the bull is going to do 99% of the work.

Use the multi-quote button (Quote+, next to Quote), or edit your first post next time please. Thanks. :> ~ImotoChan
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 05-10-2009 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tyman750321 View Post
    I dont think that the symbol shows that, its kinda like a uniform just like the suits. Vongola animals need Vongola crests.
    except none of them actually had the symbol before opening the boxes, as well as each animal's symbol corresponding to the type of box opened.

Quote Originally Posted by tyman750321 View Post

new weapons:

Tsuna:Lion cub
    Gokudera:???
    Ryohei:Kangaryu's cannons and new gloves increase support
    Lambo: Huge Bull... who will do all the fighting...
    yamamoto:a dog with 4 additional swords
    Chrome: New Trident... its not really a trident because it has way to many points
    Hibari:New hedgehogs with lots of floaty mine type things

they are filling in what they need. for example chrome has support (owl) but lacks offense thats why she got her new halberd thing.

kangaryu is a support who just became more offensive.

Lambo... well you know... the bull is going to do 99% of the work.
    I agree that the new boxes cover their previous weaknesses, but I don't see why Uri couldn't be upgraded though. The Sistema CAI didn't have any weaknesses because it covers both mid-range and long range offense and a near perfect defense. The only think lacking is close ranged offense, in which I believe is Uri's role. An upgraded Uri doesn't seem that out of the question. ..

Besides going by that logic, shouldn't Hibari's box weapon being more supportive? :3
    YAMAMOTO FTW?