Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    What's more, why is the little lion wearing a visor?
    I'm guessing that it has something to do with the marks on the animals' foreheads. Maybe the Lion can use his "harmonization" flame characteristic to make the animals stronger through the marks.... or something...

Maybe it's just to show that the Lion is special... Like how Tsuna gets the big headphones with the holographic powers because he's the boss.

And what the hell, Hibari is crowding. This is going to be an amusing chapter.
    That is weird...

If he makes a comment about it, I'll be glad. If it isn't mentioned at all, then I call plot hole.

Live without regret. xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx's Avatar
    Oh wow...The animals revealed...So Tsuna has a lion? How did it fly like before then? Could it be that winged lion which the Venetian people idolize?
    Mangas I like:
    Vampire Game, Tsubasa, KHR, POT, HunterXHunter, Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, The world God only knows....tbc
    Animes I like:
    Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji...tbc

It's not winged. Fire can be used for propulsion right? Tsuna uses the same mechanism for his flight.

Quote Originally Posted by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx View Post
    Oh wow...The animals revealed...So Tsuna has a lion? How did it fly like before then? Could it be that winged lion which the Venetian people idolize?
    Gamma's foxes, Basil's dolphin, Squalo's shark, Bel's mink, Levi's Stingray, Olgert's elephants and Hibari's hedgehogs all flew when they are animals that don't fly.

Also, boxes are only based on real animals. That's why it could never have been a phoenix, dragon, griffin, etc. (Unless they found examples of those animals in the world of 10 years later.)

LOL BYAKURAN IS CHARGIN' HIS LAZORR
    That is the newest meme xDD

Does Chrome have an owl? Or is that Hibari's TYL box? O_O or maybe Hibari's TYL box is the porcupine...==" then why isn't it shown?

And there's actually only been like...a few Ligers ever existing in the world. They were all infertile and died out...so in theory its based on a real animal.

And anyway; we could hope, right? xDD I wonder if those box weapons could fuse O_O

or not.
    I'll bite you to death.

Fai, Hibari <3

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Also, boxes are only based on real animals. That's why it could never have been a phoenix, dragon, griffin, etc. (Unless they found examples of those animals in the world of 10 years later.)
    http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/186/05/

Well they made a tsuchinoko a box, which isn't really a confirmed animal. So they can very well use use any other mystical animal, as long as it's reasonable.

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/186/05/

Well they made a tsuchinoko a box, which isn't really a confirmed animal. So they can very well use use any other mystical animal, as long as it's reasonable.
    Ryohei said that they found a real Tsuchinoko 3 years ago... That's how they knew that the box was a recent creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Ryohei said that they found a real Tsuchinoko 3 years ago... That's how they knew that the box was a recent creation.
    Yeah that's my point, they can just "Find" a dragon in the timespan of 10 years lol. When I said it wasn't a confirmed animal, I meant it's still considered mystical to us.

Yeah that's my point, they can just "Find" a dragon in the timespan of 10 years lol. When I said it wasn't a confirmed animal, I meant it's still considered mystical to us.
    That's why I said in my post, "unless they found examples of those animals in the world of 10 years later."