Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Whats sad is at one point Bleach was doing their fillers right. With the Bount arc and a few others they keep it in line. What you have to remember is Naruto did about a year's worth of fillers. Had Bleach taken that route I think their fan base would of decreased. How the hell Naruto even get away with that?

Pow on side note, you use just about every bb code the forums have to offer. Its nearly impossible to quote snippets of your post without breaking the quote .
    I remember reading that rouroni kenshin got cancel because of filler episodes but the sad thing is that the whole anime series has less episodes than the filler Naruto season.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    I remember reading that rouroni kenshin got cancel because of filler episodes but the sad thing is that the whole anime series has less episodes than the filler Naruto season.
    One of many series I missed when it was on air I'm busy playing catchup watching old ones had no clue it was cancelled.

- Anyways I think a filler that took place in one of the other 4 main nations so we could learn something new about them.

Maybe another Sand Sibling arc with Gaara's former student and Temari going on some critical missions.

Or a flashback arc where we see Jiraiya in his younger days traveling but I cant get into this too much because of spoiler limitations here.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    something with the young Sannins and the Third going on mission and half way through the Filler they become of age(adults) and go on mission in the War

none

and they cant do flashbacks like itachi and stuff because they dont know if the autho of manga will write those flashbacks later in his manga, so if they put it in the anime how stupid wouldnt it be when author writes something totally different in his manga and then they have to put that on scree nas well

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    it would be an idea for a filler ep if they had it based on the akastuki. Would allow viewers to get a better understanding of each individual member and c where they originated from and etc.