Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Maybe someone new... The hokage goes missing... A new love interest for Naruto - but, she dies... Having him grow emotionally as well...

And I agree... no more chasing Oro...

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    1. Jiraiya's journey when HE left konoha to make a trip..
    2. Senju - Mdara..
    3. Zabazu when he was young and still in the mist village, why he became like he was in the end, a devil.
    4. A short story about the seven sword's men..
    5. Background stories about the THREE SANNINS when they were young, it would be cool..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Seven sword's men would be a good filler since it would be partly canon. Nice one Aga.

A background story of Akamaru seems promising imo.

Dont forget about Ten-tens Backstory she is the only main cast we know nothing about aside her name and fighting style.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Dont forget about Ten-tens Backstory she is the only main cast we know nothing about aside her name and fighting style.
    Ok thats not filler. That will be revealed once she reveals she has been spying on Konoha since she was young.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    A background story of Akamaru seems promising imo.
    I'd watch it. Only if all the dialouge was barking though. Imagine the subtitles on this one.

i forgot bout kakashi gaiden. YONDAIME hokage! 'konoha's yellow flash'.. brrrrr.. im shaking with excitement just thinking bout it.

Well at least the shippuuden filler arcs can be considered as arcs, not like the naruo filler "arcs"
    But they should at least try to not:
    1) Use any bijuu
    2) Use any character that was just mentioned in the main story (unlike the seven swordsman ember filler)
    3) Make Naruto (and other characters) look like incompetent idiots that couldn't win a fight against a snake and then suddenly because of some lame excuse win against the "Boss" in the end.
    4) Inventing stupid ninjutsu that'll never be used in the main story anymore.
    5) Make up the story theirselves and at least involve kishimoto a little bit.
    6) Overuse kagebushin or rasengan (i especially hate it when naruto can never land a hit with rasengan, that sucks as well as the scene from Naruto vs kimimaro where all 1000 clones get beaten easily. Man this scene is in EVERY filler arc)
    7) Never make a "let's rescue sasuke" arc again on their own.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post
    Well at least the shippuuden filler arcs can be considered as arcs, not like the naruo filler "arcs"
    But they should at least try to not:
    1) Use any bijuu
    2) Use any character that was just mentioned in the main story (unlike the seven swordsman ember filler)
    3) Make Naruto (and other characters) look like incompetent idiots that couldn't win a fight against a snake and then suddenly because of some lame excuse win against the "Boss" in the end.
    4) Inventing stupid ninjutsu that'll never be used in the main story anymore.
    5) Make up the story theirselves and at least involve kishimoto a little bit.
    6) Overuse kagebushin or rasengan (i especially hate it when naruto can never land a hit with rasengan, that sucks as well as the scene from Naruto vs kimimaro where all 1000 clones get beaten easily. Man this scene is in EVERY filler arc)
    7) Never make a "let's rescue sasuke" arc again on their own.
    I would think Kishi would devote his mind to the manga. If I was Kishi, the manga would have to be the top priority for me. But, for the most part you are spot on here. If I have to see "let's rescue sasuke" again I think I'll stop watching.