Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking What would be a great filler series

As fillers have become painful and unavoidable in the ongoing Naruto Shippuuden series, let us atleast share our fantastical ideas as to what a great filler series would be.

I for one would like to watch the flashback showing the Itachi and Senju clan story. Especially the detailed fight between the first hokage and madara!

none.,,

but it would be cool if they did a flash back story of gai sensei.. any flashback stroy would be better then what they are showing right now

any kinda flashback would b good. it just shouldnt showcase crappy dialogues like 'a place to return to' run over and over again. just a lot of bashing! muhaha!

Wrong section. But anyways, they should just make dream matchups and have various characters fight each other just for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    none.,,

A lot of people thought the Sanbi would be great filler and look what happened.

Tobi and Diedara interacting as they go on their day to day business. Seriously I would watch 15 episodes of just that if they really needed to do filler. lol.

And no more f**cking chasing Oro, I would much rather have kakashi chasing after Tobi and Tobi keeps on teleporting away, soon as kakashi catches up, lol.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Wrong section. But anyways, they should just make dream matchups and have various characters fight each other just for the hell of it.
    lmao i like this idea

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    well, im a n00b here. it'l take me a while to find the right section.

and ur idea isnt bad. something on the lines of chuunin tournament will probably give naruto fans another treat! or another rescue mission like the one with sasuke. loved the fight between neji and kidoumaru!

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Tobi and Diedara interacting as they go on their day to day business. Seriously I would watch 15 episodes of just that if they really needed to do filler. lol.
    lol that'd be cool (: