Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    i'd build a charity for me and have everyone donate 5 bucks so the next day id be the most richest man in the world. also i'd make it a year long holiday devoted to me were i get free stuff from every store, and i do mean every store!

Firstly i would kill cross and i would delete all his posts from ms..Then i would make oda write the next episodes of op as i want having Mihawk killing everybody in the end.After that i would force all the governments in the world to make me the world leader forever and not for a day and i would rule till the day i die.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    ^, sounds horrifying for the rest of the world.

I would put Justing bieber on ebay and sell him with the permisson that he gets killed from his owner.
    I would make the biggest Metal festival that the world ever saw (cause i have huge ressources, when i rule the world...) in Australia
    (i chase every people away before i do) and it would be the biggest party in the world...

And i would kill angela merkel... by raping her from 2000 homeless taxidrivers with aids....

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    impregnate every women in the word over 18 years old with my advanced special-men

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Kill every racist

Have them sign a document that states that all forms of technology from now and 100 years in the future officially belong to me.
    signed by everyone in the world ofc.

hmm... i think i would have most of the world's top scientists work on creating a reliable and reasonable fusion based energy reactor along with other possible renewable energy sources that could sustain the planet indefinitely. i would also have all the other top scientists work on creating an inexpensive way to filter massive amounts of sea water into clean drinking water. i would also put an end to all the wars going on and make sure that they don't start again in my lifetime (since i am leader of the world, it should be in my power, right?). finally, i would make sure these changes among other ones last beyond my single day as leader