Thread: Pandora Hearts

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar

Pandora Hearts

I decided to create this thread because this anime is in my opinion the best of the spring anime(Even beating K-On)

Summary(From Anime News Network)

Oz Bezarius, heir to one of the duke houses, has just turned fifteen. His life is rich and carefree, darkened only by the constant absence of his father. At his coming-of-age ceremony, however, everything changes. For no reason that he can discern, he's cast into the prison known as the "Abyss", only to be saved by a "chain" known as Alice, the bloodstained black rabbit. It is unknown why was he cast into Abyss, how does Alice factor into it all, and what does the organization known as "Pandora" want with him.

Five Episodes have been released so far but I'm already both a huge fan of the anime and a huge fan of Alice. The music is done by Yuki Kajiura so it's extremely epic. The dark atmosphere is only enhanced by this and the whole thing is just awesome. 10/10. Don't take my word for it though watch the following videos and make up your own decision.

Trailer/PV
    OP
    ED
    Last edited by Xoraan14; 05-06-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Stupid ANN picture... Had to host it on my photobucket

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

I've been watching it, Love Kawasumi Ayako so I'm glad to hear her playing Alice <3
    She makes quite a nice sounding sadist.

I just love the Anime =) The Seiyû do a very good job, and the animation is just perfect ^__^ does anyone know if there are raws of the manga chapter 12-? available on any internet page?

His mother hadn't screamed at all.
    She was his first, and for that, she would always be special.

If you kill anyone, Subaru-kun, let it be me.
    Give me that ‘special place' in your heart that no one can ever take away.
    I will hold it forever.

The sakura disappeared. They left behind a bloodied, lifeless thing.
    Seishirou turned and walked away.

Let me be your first.
    Subaru-kun.

(~White Hands, by Leareth)

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I've been watching it, Love Kawasumi Ayako so I'm glad to hear her playing Alice <3
    She makes quite a nice sounding sadist.
    Yeah her voice is awesome. It's just perfect for her. Sadistic but also Super cute!

Cute Alice from Episode 5
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterFay View Post
    I just love the Anime =) The Seiyû do a very good job, and the animation is just perfect ^__^ does anyone know if there are raws of the manga chapter 12-? available on any internet page?
    Yeah the animation is nicely done. I don't get why some people complain about the quality of it. To be honest there are still shows with worse animation that PH.. And unfortunately I don't read the manga. I really don't want to ruin the anime so sorry

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞