Naruto New Group Subbing Naruto Shippuuden- Siempre Fidelis

Hey guys,

Just wanna let you know that there is this new group called Siempre Fidelis [SF] who have started subbing for Naruto Shippuuden after Dattebayo dropped it. Currently, they release an SD and HD version of Shippuuden episodes every week. They are NOT a fast sub group but that is compensated for by the amazing quality of video and translation. Their work is superb and the best of all the groups I know working on Naruto right now. Check out their official website:

www.siemprefidelis.org

Their latest release is Naruto Shippuuden 107. You can check out their website for their previous releases too.

I'm going to bet your account was created solely for the purpose of promoting this fansub group. I'll let this one go. But I suggest you read the rules on promoting other sites.

Members are free to share other websites / services here as long as their intentions are to genuinely benefit other members with those links.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim