View Poll Results: Which member is most likely to end up in prison?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hand Banana

    23 57.50%
  • thsv

    17 42.50%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284

    Member most likely to end up in prison Voting (finals)

    Vote for who you think is most likely to have to toss the salad

    Winner takes all

    Voting ends in 7 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  2. #2
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Wow really Thsv? You had to phrase it like that lol.

  3. #3
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    soul society, New York (buffalo -_-)
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Vote for who you think is most likely to have to toss the salad

    Winner takes all

    Voting ends in 7 days

    wow dude >_> no, just just, just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    (

    avatar and sig made by kyosuke
    I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

    THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

  4. #4
    Curbside Prophet Mikessc88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US Michigan
    Posts
    1,730
    Hey you forget he is in the running, he can word it however he wants




    JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

    D.Gray-man FC Members List

    My Anime List

  5. #5
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    Hey you forget he is in the running, he can word it however he wants
    I didn't forget anything. I was simply, and I mean very simply joking around.

  6. #6
    Curbside Prophet Mikessc88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US Michigan
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I didn't forget anything. I was simply, and I mean very simply joking around.
    I was more talking to bwormking I should have used quotes




    JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

    D.Gray-man FC Members List

    My Anime List

  7. #7
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    We have to face facts with the wording.

    On a further note, if I win I'll tell the IRC exactly what happened on Friday night. Remember I ran into the police on three separate occasions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  8. #8
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    We have to face facts with the wording.

    On a further note, if I win I'll tell the IRC exactly what happened on Friday night. Remember I ran into the police on three separate occasions.
    Was that before, or after leaving KFC while eating watermelon?

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Was that before, or after leaving KFC while eating watermelon?
    on someone's stolen bike?

  10. #10
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    on someone's stolen bike?
    lol nice followup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •