View Poll Results: Which is the best thread of 2008-2009?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thread of the Year Snap Poll

Since we had a tie in the original poll this is a 24 poll to determine the winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

I implore the members of the Mangashare community: please vote for originality over rehashed nonsense that isn't original to Mangashare. The Great Akatsuki Theory is original content, created specifically for your enjoyment here at Mangashare. The Demotivational thread is unoriginal nonsense you can find anywhere else on the internet.

I am urging you, please vote on the side of originality. Vote for puppet masters and snake men making medical ninja. Vote for slugs having bigger tits than snakes. Vote for FABULOUS uniforms.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    I implore the members of the Mangashare community: please vote for originality over rehashed nonsense that isn't original to Mangashare. The Great Akatsuki Theory is original content, created specifically for your enjoyment here at Mangashare. The Demotivational thread is unoriginal nonsense you can find anywhere else on the internet.

I am urging you, please vote on the side of originality. Vote for puppet masters and snake men making medical ninja. Vote for slugs having bigger tits than snakes. Vote for FABULOUS uniforms.

NO......just no. the motivational posters thread is made of to much win. WHY settle for a thread filled with arguments and spam when theres the motivational posters thread? the only reason redneck is downing the thread is because he KNOWS theres way more fun to be had there and it's just filled with win.
    Last edited by BWORMKING; 05-04-2009 at 11:58 AM.
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    NO......just no. the motivational posters thread is made of to much win. WHY settle for a thread filled with arguments and spam when theres the motivational posters thread? the only reason redneck is downing the thread is because he KNOWS theres way more fun to be had there and it's just filled with win.
    No. Its because he made promises in the IRC. Promises that he's going to be held to
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    No. Its because he made promises in the IRC. Promises that he's going to be held to
    alright, wheres the zombies
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    the only reason redneck is downing the thread is because he KNOWS theres way more fun to be had there and it's just filled with win.
    I have more fun watching the BME Pain Olympics than I do going through that thread. The sheer stupidity present there is worse than a romp through the Naruto Theories section, which TGAT spruced up before being moved to the Hall of Fame. The MP thread will never be moved to the Hall of Fame, unless someone moves it just to fuck with me because I made this statement.

I have more fun watching the BME Pain Olympics than I do going through that thread. The sheer stupidity present there is worse than a romp through the Naruto Theories section, which TGAT spruced up before being moved to the Hall of Fame. The MP thread will never be moved to the Hall of Fame, unless someone moves it just to fuck with me because I made this statement.
    A Happy birthday thread made it into the Hall of Fame. Nothing special about that section really.

A Happy birthday thread made it into the Hall of Fame. Nothing special about that section really.
    And a birthday is a special thing.

I have more fun watching the BME Pain Olympics than I do going through that thread. The sheer stupidity present there is worse than a romp through the Naruto Theories section, which TGAT spruced up before being moved to the Hall of Fame.
    I agree. Besides, I don't really have nothing against the MP thread, but it isn't really unique. You can find it in other forums. TGAT is mostly Mangashare-only.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I agree. Besides, I don't really have nothing against the MP thread, but it isn't really unique. You can find it in other forums. TGAT is mostly Mangashare-only.
    I see no irony in this.