View Poll Results: Which is the best thread of 2008-2009?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    im getting tired of hearing that the MP thread is lawless and isent unique. first of all, fuck 4chan's cause i dont go to them shits and i couldent give a damn less about them. Second of all, does anyone see a thread here on mangashare similar to MP thread? everytime someone tries to start one they always gets closed down because MP thread exist. I dont care what anyone says, MP thread IS NOT as bad as people love to hype it up to be, yeah last year it came off a bit rocky but as of late i've seen little to no nonsense going on in there and it's a HELL of alot more calm in there then the naruto section.
    I must take my medicine, I think I'm going crazy if I'd believe this.

On the other hand, MP thread is the same as other fail-blog threads/sites giving TGAT the advantage of uniqueness.

So why bother re-explaining stuff that is fact? Just wait for the votes, stop whining.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Yeah, probably it has other incarnations in some other forums, but not the exact same thing. Motivational Posters will always be the same thing over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I must take my medicine, I think I'm going crazy if I'd believe this.

On the other hand, MP thread is the same as other fail-blog threads/sites giving TGAT the advantage of uniqueness.

So why bother re-explaining stuff that is fact? Just wait for the votes, stop whining.

i dont know the both of you, and while you are entitled to your own opinions and such, to try and tear down an obviously enjoyable one-of-a-kind thread that has yet to be closed down even though it's supposed to be some wild spam filled thread? i dont know, maybe im developing the wrong opinions of you both but w/e. Also, like HB said, your "great" akutsuki theory HAS been done before on other forums, just like my MP thread, so lets drop the high and mighty attitudes ok? it's getting annoying
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Like I said, I'm not tearing MP down. It's a good thread. It's just not "one-of-a-kind" at all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Like I said, I'm not tearing MP down. It's a good thread. It's just not "one-of-a-kind" at all for me.
    Exactly.

Sheesh, someone should just accept facts like we do. As I've said, it's a 24-hour snap poll. Just wait.

im getting tired of hearing that the MP thread is lawless and isent unique. first of all, fuck 4chan's cause i dont go to them shits and i couldent give a damn less about them. Second of all, does anyone see a thread here on mangashare similar to MP thread? everytime someone tries to start one they always gets closed down because MP thread exist. I dont care what anyone says, MP thread IS NOT as bad as people love to hype it up to be, yeah last year it came off a bit rocky but as of late i've seen little to no nonsense going on in there and it's a HELL of alot more calm in there then the naruto section.
    Calm down! Have you ever heard of the concept of Devil's Advocate? It's something that has completely escaped FOX News since the Democrats got back into power.

Both threads gave me lulz. But I also see short comings with both. TGAT used a premise me and Mr D came up with about the same time. Only we used the Uchiha clan in our version. And I'm sure someone will say we ripped it off someone else. That's how theories go.

And you haven't been in Naruto Theories recently, have you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    I dont see how people like the tgat it was a bunch of bullshit, no offense. The motivational posters thread was the best. I show all my freinds this at school and at home and they bust out laughing. And also motivational posters will most likely never go down because is a live thread and is supplying new ones everyday.
    SO GO MOTIVATIONAL POSTERS THREAD!!! And if you dont vote

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    And you haven't been in Naruto Theories recently, have you?
    Its not like the good ol days. And by that I mean back in 07 before some of you were posters.

Damnit I want to change my vote! My mouse jerked and I wasn't paying attention. There's an entire website(or sites) dedicated to demotivational posters so a thread of them doesn't really do much for me. The Akatsuki Theory thread isn't exactly a paragon of intellectualism either but at least it's got more talking.

Banned
    I woudn't insult 4chan so regularly. Also, for the real lulz it's /b/, /v/, & /r9k/.
    TGAT FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura View Post
    Damnit I want to change my vote! My mouse jerked and I wasn't paying attention. There's an entire website(or sites) dedicated to demotivational posters so a thread of them doesn't really do much for me. The Akatsuki Theory thread isn't exactly a paragon of intellectualism either but at least it's got more talking.
    I changed it for you.