Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Decidedly Undecided
    Oh, and then there's my moments in Guilty Gear, when I play against Zappa(the freaky possessed dude) and he uses his Destroy move on me(the screen just cuts to a tree with some sort of sound that's supposed to be wind rushing through the tree's branches, then all of a sudden...STATIC! followed by this freaky eye that looks everywher like it's having some kind of seizure...Not so much scary as startling, but you get the idea. It makes me jump if I'm playing in a dark room.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Ok I changed my mind. On Fallout 3 and seeing those Mirelurks close up creeps the shit outta me. And to make it worse I play with headphones on so the sound is really close. Don't let those things creep up on you. Gives me cold chills everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Oh, and then there's my moments in Guilty Gear, when I play against Zappa(the freaky possessed dude) and he uses his Destroy move on me(the screen just cuts to a tree with some sort of sound that's supposed to be wind rushing through the tree's branches, then all of a sudden...STATIC! followed by this freaky eye that looks everywher like it's having some kind of seizure...Not so much scary as startling, but you get the idea. It makes me jump if I'm playing in a dark room.
    That's a great finisher, S-Ko (the female ghost) is based on Sadako from Ring, so the entire Destroy is a parody of the film :3

Zappa is a freaky character, though not as much as A.B.A, that girl is just fucked, where's she get all that blood from? o.o

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Ok I changed my mind. On Fallout 3 and seeing those Mirelurks close up creeps the shit outta me. And to make it worse I play with headphones on so the sound is really close. Don't let those things creep up on you. Gives me cold chills everytime.
    how do you play with headphones on? Seriously, it would be awesome if I could do that. I could play all night and not have to worry about my parents hearing the tv...

Decidedly Undecided
    ^
    You buy a tv with a headphone jack. Although you'll need to put the tv in mono, since the jack replaces the right speaker plug(the red one).

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi

Sorry guys I play strictly on PCs. I didn't know this was limited to consoles only.

Decidedly Undecided
    I didn't say it was, HB.

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi

Actually you don't have to put it in mono. A headphone jack carries both the left and right signals on it. Also there's a few games that have a headphone option.

One of my scariest moments would be on Resident 4 when i had first bought it.
    I was half asleep and just started the game thinking nice graphics while shooting zombie parasite people then oh look that guys got a chainsaw a couple of shots will do it then LOP off comes my head and someone bangs on my housedoor at the same time. Jumped right off my seat.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

How come no one mentions the F.E.A.R Games?

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.