Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Decidedly Undecided

Scariest Game Moments Ever

Name some of the most terrifying game moments you've experienced. Simple as that.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Name some of the most terrifying game moments you've experienced. Simple as that.
    You, the thread creator couldn't start us off with one example? Shame.

I'll start. In Silent Hill 2 when you see pyramid Head man. You see him raping other monsters. I laughed til one mish I got stuck in the room with him and had to fight him while dragging that big ass sword around.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post

I'll start. In Silent Hill 2 when you see pyramid Head man. You see him raping other monsters. I laughed til one mish I got stuck in the room with him and had to fight him while dragging that big ass sword around.
    Whatever happened to "save the best for last?"

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Most moments I can remember are from the first survival horror game I played. Resident Evil 2.

This scene with the Licker in Resident Evil 2 freaked me out quite a bit the first time I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agR0S...eature=related

The autopsy room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdB6wsdZ96k

Those are the only two moments I could find videos for. Other memorable moments are the zombies breaking through the windows of the gun store and returning to the cell of a man you talked to earlier only to find his bloodstained corpse.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Everything about dead space. From start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Everything about dead space. From start to finish.
    I agree. Dead Space was a VERY creepy game...there were a lot of "shit jumping out dark corner" stuff. Kinda cheap shots but effective and made me jump quite a few times.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    This scene with the Licker in Resident Evil 2 freaked me out quite a bit the first time I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agR0S...eature=related

The autopsy room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdB6wsdZ96k

Those are the only two moments I could find videos for. Other memorable moments are the zombies breaking through the windows of the gun store and returning to the cell of a man you talked to earlier only to find his bloodstained corpse.
    These and also in Resident Evil 2, at that time when i was a kid, things like that would get me, but i still wanting to play. And no matter how many times i had passed it and knew where everything was, it still got me lol
    Remember this one time where you go through this hallway, and there are some boarded windows, and well, i know there are a few times that this happens, but I'm talking about the first time it happens on that game, this hand like thing breaks the boarded window and makes a loud noise when doing that, man..that part would always get to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post

Silent Hill Homecoming ? There is no way to fight him. I have all achievements and there would definietly be one more if you would be able to kill him

but effective and made me jump quite a few times.
    lol franky

My scariest game moment was when i played Lost Odyssey and that woman died while their children were crying next to her . With my first teardrop while playing my girlfriend appeared out of nowhere and saw me.

1) Hearing the english audio track in Disgaea 3
    2) Hearing the english audio track in Valkyria Chronicles
    3) The dubs for Persona 3 & 4
    4) Finding out my copy of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 had no japanese audio or original songs from Gundam

My mind recoiled in horror for each one of those, especially hearing Raspberyl say "howdy do".
    I'm scarred for life :|

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    1) Hearing the english audio track in Disgaea 3
    2) Hearing the english audio track in Valkyria Chronicles
    3) The dubs for Persona 3 & 4
    4) Finding out my copy of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 had no japanese audio or original songs from Gundam

My mind recoiled in horror for each one of those, especially hearing Raspberyl say "howdy do".
    I'm scarred for life :|

5)I'll take that for the main course and as a side dish playing Final Fantasy VII and getting to Sephiroth on the final disk. What happened next scarred me for life.......the game froze just as I was about to finish the battle. I was about 5 or 6 so at the time that scared me.
    6)Xenosaga when you first encounter the Gnosis or whatever they're called with Shion.
    7) Finding GameStop sold out of Valkyria Chronicles, Infinite Undiscovery, Dynasty Warriors 6, Street Fighter IV, Call of Duty 5, and finding out Final Fantasy XIII doesn't come out till next year for America (Mum won't buy across seas) and not knowing what's going on for FFXVersusXIII
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!