Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Never played them

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    This scene with the Licker in Resident Evil 2 freaked me out quite a bit the first time I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agR0S...eature=related

The autopsy room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdB6wsdZ96k

Those are the only two moments I could find videos for. Other memorable moments are the zombies breaking through the windows of the gun store and returning to the cell of a man you talked to earlier only to find his bloodstained corpse.
    These and also in Resident Evil 2, at that time when i was a kid, things like that would get me, but i still wanting to play. And no matter how many times i had passed it and knew where everything was, it still got me lol
    Remember this one time where you go through this hallway, and there are some boarded windows, and well, i know there are a few times that this happens, but I'm talking about the first time it happens on that game, this hand like thing breaks the boarded window and makes a loud noise when doing that, man..that part would always get to me.

Another i remembered was on kingdom hearts i was lvl 55 or something and just unlocked the challenge against sephiroth thinking i'll kick ass entered the battle he then hit me once half my life bar buggered off then i was ah..shit came back at 62 and beat him but i used a lot of items. One of the few times a boss in the ff series was damn near unbeatable although i spose there's the weapons from 7 and those dark pricks from 10 ah well that was a waste of time.But he is hard even now after defeating him on kh's he's still a prick.

Banned
    Actually when I have start to play the games first time, I have one game named "Residential Evil". From that day I really love to play the game but at one stage I have to face the big evil. I was scared that time.

The beginning of Dead Space was super freaky, and the Dunwitch Building in Fallout 3 had me on edge.

Decidedly Undecided
    Wow, guys, thxmuch for keeping the thread alive!

Aaah, yes, Dead Space. Always a fun game.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

@ pinko225 did you really need to copy my story from page 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    @ pinko225 did you really need to copy my story from page 3?
    Thats what Bots do...

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Decidedly Undecided
    Live, damn you! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Okay, I recently downloaded Super Metroid onto my Wii. I'm playing it, and I'm thinking to myself, "pssh, no enemies yet?" (I just started the game at this point)

So, I go down and enter a dark room. On the other end of this room is the Baby Metroid. So, I walk over. Nothing. I try shooting the container. Nope. I try standing on top of it. Nope. I'm about to try to leave, whem suddenly...Boom. Bright-orange eyes, out of nowhere. Followed by Ridley. Fucker nearly gave me a heart attack.

Second Metroid scary moment...I'm in a boss fight with an enemy called Crocomire. He's invulnerable everywhere but his mouth. So, I keep shooting him over and over again, eventually knocking him into a lava pit. As he thrashes about, you can see his skin melting off, reducing him to nothing but bones, and he sinks. I try going right, but no Grapple Beam yet. I try to go through the door that led me in here, but it's locked. So, in a fit of spontaneity, I head over to the spiked wall on the le--OHMYGODTHESKELETONBROKETHROUGHTHEWALLAAAAAAASHOOTI TSHOOTITWYDON'TMYMISSILESWORKAAAAAAAAA!!!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Fallout 3, when you're around northern Maryland at night, and then a Deathclaw that's faster than you, can kill you in 2 hits, and comes in pairs suddenly comes swiping at you.

Also when you throw a grenade into a bunch of ghouls inside a sewer tunnel only to realize that the whole tunnel was filled up with gas. I once ran out of the building as fast I could and closed the door behind me, hoping I didn't die before the fire reached me. Then I found myself breathing heavily in front of the computer. One other time I jumped right out of the door into the radiated water below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    LMAO! Not sure if that qualifies as scary but probably more sad. I could just picture you sitting there at home getting all choked up when you GF walks if, "Oh, dang. Something just got in my eye! Whew, it's out now. So, how was shopping babe?" Ahahahaha.

I didn't think that Fallout 3 was particularly scary, but I have to agree...when I first met a Deathclaw (at some campground) the shock of how quickly I died definitely made me pause. Then I remembered my Alien Blaster...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dills? View Post
    Yea yo
    Fallout 3 gave me the spooks at times
    searching through new found buildings at night
    with that oldies music playing
    creepy vibes were homogeneous throughout the whole game
    scary indeed xD
    With hindsight I'd probably agree with Franky. But then I remember the first time I went down into the sewers. They were crawling with ghouls and Super Mutants. Then after I hit level 10 I discovered the brightness settings........

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Ok I changed my mind. On Fallout 3 and seeing those Mirelurks close up creeps the shit outta me. And to make it worse I play with headphones on so the sound is really close. Don't let those things creep up on you. Gives me cold chills everytime.
    I managed to miss Megaton (got chased by an Eyebot almost immeadiately after leaving Vault 101) and ran into a couple of Mirelurks.
    Surround sound speakers just behind me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim