One Piece 399 Eng Sub

Subs are out! 2 streaming links:

One Piece 399

One Piece 399

The quality is bad, but who the hell am I to complain. Thank You for posting the link.

One Piece Thx ....

Thx a Lot ... needed this to liven up my exam revision...

thanks for the link, Pebo is just like chopper in terms of a talking animal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

After watching this.. I just can't wait for those crews to meet up later in the New World and duke it out.

Banned
    Awesome. Really loved this episode. Bepo was great, Although i'm still not finished being amazed at the punch.

One Piece 399 Eng Sub

Watch One Piece Episode 399 English Sub Free Online Stream. If you want to watch One Piece Episode 399 english sub with subtitle ”Break Through the Encirclement! Marines vs Three Captains”, we will always follow up this post just especially for all the fans One Piece series.One Piece Episode 399 English subbed is ready for you to watch as soon as the links become available. One Piece 399 English Subbed with subtitle ”Break Through the Encirclement! Marines vs Three Captains” will premiere on 3 May 2009.You can watching One Piece Episode 399 English Sub Free Online Stream in here.

This episode was pretty cool. Though the tyrant popping up makes me wonder if law and kid are gonna be dead or in prison son O_o also I was only supposed to watch a few eps but this is so aesome i cant help but watch more.